UK prop party NSC sept 26-27

tango'd fett

Thought some of the UK guys might be interested in a prop aprty we ( RPB) are doing at the Movie mania weekend at the National space centre in leicester weekend of the 26th -27th of September. The last few we did had around 8 tables of props and costumes displayed so feel free to come down for a natter and fondle some big guns n stuff :cool

link to the event here http://www.spacecentre.co.uk/Page.aspx/225/MOVIE_MANIA_III/

heres a few pics from last year -
moviemaniaweekend005.jpg

moviemaniaweekend006.jpg

moviemaniaweekend008.jpg

moviemaniaweekend015.jpg

We are going this year to collectormania in Londons Earls Court. Nov 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
We just bought some new furry dice for the Hadrian's Wall's dropship, so the Scots UKCM platoon can ride down in style :)

I might bring down some of my stuff to display, just waiting to see if someone can lend me some mannequins!

It would also be nice if you guys visited the FACTS convention in Belgium this October. This is one of the largest european conventions.

Would love to , if i could afford it :cry maybe next year .

Hi reverand , any extra props welcome , we too are short of manequins as well so any more to display would be great :thumbsup

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back