LOST Prop Auction: Preview at D23

sarni1000

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
lost_items2.jpg

for all those interested...

http://joyhog.com/2009/09/08/buy-some-lost-stuff/

I think that article is a little wrong when they said "don't expect anything to go for less than 4 figures". I know Lost is popular and I do love the show, but not everything will go for that much. Espcecially in this economy.

Thanks for the info:thumbsup I have to agree with Sycor in that I highly doubt in this economy sales would reach that high:eek.

I always loved that key, but now seeing it close up the real thing looks like crap. It makes me appreciate my repro all the more.

I really doubt that Desmond and Penny photo is the original though, as it's completely crisp. it might be the one she had on her nightstand framed, but it's definitely not any of the ones handled as props.

I really doubt that Desmond and Penny photo is the original though, as it's completely crisp. it might be the one she had on her nightstand framed, but it's definitely not any of the ones handled as props.

I'm sure they had more than one made. For flashback and current time frames.

Undoubtedly, but if they try to pass that one off as the awesome distressed one he kept in the book I call bull****. I still wouldn't mind having it though. Using those pics I'm currently trying to make paper props of the letter and envelope, then I'll just have to find the right copy of the Dickens book and my display will be complete.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back