Darth Maul bust finished.

I finished my 1.1 Darth Maul bust today that I got from a fellow RPF member. It was alot of fun to paint. I am thinking of putting it up for TRADE in the JY. I need a Han Solo bust to finish out my OT busts.
IMG_19800101_0278.jpg

Just keep searching the net and the junk yard. They come up every so often. It has taking me a while to get the ones that I have. I think Leia is going to be the hardest to find. Then Han. He is the only one I need to finish my OT characters.

There are some amazing busts out there, by very talented people. I would say Phil (Cyberman) and Howard (Chewie15) are two of the best artists out there. Check with them and see what they can do for you.

I know a couple of mine are JRX but not sure how many. I waited till I got REALLY good deals. Mine are for display for my movie room. Not the most accurate but great for what I want them for.

Cool creations... I'd like to say though that none of the busts featured here are mine, but thanks for the mention "Park" ;)

Just keep searching the net and the junk yard. They come up every so often. It has taking me a while to get the ones that I have. I think Leia is going to be the hardest to find. Then Han. He is the only one I need to finish my OT characters.

There are some amazing busts out there, by very talented people. I would say Phil (Cyberman) and Howard (Chewie15) are two of the best artists out there. Check with them and see what they can do for you.

I know a couple of mine are JRX but not sure how many. I waited till I got REALLY good deals. Mine are for display for my movie room. Not the most accurate but great for what I want them for.

These are all JRX busts mate. If you would like to complete the set of his busts contact Hermes. He has the master molds and the copyright...so he might help you out;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back