Scratchbuilt 1/2222 Star Destroyer Avenger

Re: Scratchbuilt Star Destroyer 1/2222 scale

Argh I wanna see that ! :love

here ya go Julien.....

ISDstarboard.jpg

bottomtower.jpg

Here's another update. I finished the detailing for the port and starboard sides of the command bridge.

IMG_4354.jpg

IMG_4355.jpg

I started constructing the communications array.
IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4368.jpg

IMG_4372.jpg

IMG_4373.jpg

IMG_4379.jpg

IMG_4380.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

IMG_4382.jpg

Thanks for following along

Thanks MonsieurTox.

It may be cute and petite, but it will kick some serious Rebel Scum butt.:lol

'til one of those Rebel Scum butts sits on it... oopsie! Ahem... okay bye.

Here's the latest addition to the build,... the communications array. Right now I wish I had a better camera to have taken these two pics.
IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

Happy New Year Everyone!:cheers

Here's a quick update, I finished the Communications Array, added the two detail strips at the top-front and I made two shield domes.
IMG_4444.jpg

Last edited:

Great stuff Jay !

The communication array is very accurate and the new domes are perfect. I dont know how you did at this scale as I had some difficulties with my bigger domes !

That will be the best scaled replica of the Avenger studio model ever done, you're putting my 41" one to shame !

Wow, this is absolutely fascinating! The amount of detail involved here in just insane. I have to wonder if my hands would be steady enough to even attempt something like this.

Great stuff Jay !

The communication array is very accurate and the new domes are perfect. I dont know how you did at this scale as I had some difficulties with my bigger domes !

That will be the best scaled replica of the Avenger studio model ever done, you're putting my 41" one to shame !

I find that hard to believe that I can put any of your work to shame MonsieurTox. Thank you for the kind words.

Wow, this is absolutely fascinating! The amount of detail involved here in just insane. I have to wonder if my hands would be steady enough to even attempt something like this.

Thanks Chris Wyman, it's been almost a year, and my hands are still steady, hopefully they'll hold up:confused

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back