My Passports on the Big Screen!

you do great work :thumbsup dont know if your up to date with canadian passport . its black now and interior as changed a bit

2roi0dl.jpg

Yeah, I've updated the info page and added the bar code to page 3. Luckily there is so much variation between passports, much like Stormtroopers, that you can only go so far complaining about accuracy. ;)

Just managed to get some screen grabs of the passports I made for "Only Lovers Left Alive" with Tom Hiddleston and Tilda Swinton:

only-lovers1-2_zpsa15e9d8f.jpg

only-lovers2-2_zpsd3f27ae0.jpg

The close-ups show two US passports (one older style, one newer), while scattered on the bed are a few more. One of the extra passports is a Danish one for Tom's character under the name of "Lokke Odinson". ;)

Kind regards,
Magnoli

...and back to the small screen: I just made two US passports for the soon-to-be-aired Fargo TV-remake. They wanted the info page with no text/photo, so they'll probably only be used closed on screen. Too bad.

Just as I thought... my last two passports hardly got any screen time on Fargo:

fargo1_zps0f94ede3.jpg

Heck, you can barely tell what they are in the scene. Oh well... better luck next time!

Yeah, your passports are nice and all but have you made anything for the big screen that didn't bomb? :lol

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back