My Passports on the Big Screen!

Thanks for all the kind words! The prop master from the film simply e-mailed me then we had a follow up phone call to work out the details. It was actually his idea to use my name on the UK passport.

I'm trying to find out why that image was deleted by Photobucket. Strange...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Thanks for all the kind words! The prop master from the film simply e-mailed me then we had a follow up phone call to work out the details. It was actually his idea to use my name on the UK passport.

I'm trying to find out why that image was deleted by Photobucket. Strange...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Great job!!!!

A question: for how many movies or series did you made passes? And which films are they?

This is my first "Big Screen" job, though I've done a lot of passports for independent films. Just sent two to Armenia for the film "Here": http://www.herefilm.com/

But as for replicas, I've made passports for:

James Bond
Jason Bourne
Indiana Jones & Dad
Rick Blaine & Major Strasser (Casablanca)
MacGyver
Sherlock Holmes
Charlie Chan
Sonny Crocket aka Sonny Burnett (Miami Vice)

And I've made tons of custom passports for people for various projects. I currently have layouts for over two dozen different countries and eras.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Photobucket has done this to me a few times. Contact them and tell them this is a fictional passport and you use these images for work purposes. They put all of mine back up accept a Nazi hand stamp image.

Best,
DBCooper

Actually, the Canadian passport has two different covers (one with the line at the bottom and one without)... not sure why. As for the interior, it's all scanned from a genuine Canadian passport, but not the most current one.

Photobucket put the image back up with no other explanation but that it was "a mistake".

Kind regards,
Magnoli

This is my first "Big Screen" job, though I've done a lot of passports for independent films. Just sent two to Armenia for the film "Here": http://www.herefilm.com/

But as for replicas, I've made passports for:

James Bond
Jason Bourne
Indiana Jones & Dad
Rick Blaine & Major Strasser (Casablanca)
MacGyver
Sherlock Holmes
Charlie Chan
Sonny Crocket aka Sonny Burnett (Miami Vice)

And I've made tons of custom passports for people for various projects. I currently have layouts for over two dozen different countries and eras.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Cool - do you have a general price regarding a passport replica?
I've missed a ebay auction about the production/hero passport prop from "Point of no Return" of Bridget Fonda :angry. Now the original belongs to someone else... :cry
BUT: I have a photo of the passport with all necessary datas.

Last edited:
Actually, the Canadian passport has two different covers (one with the line at the bottom and one without)... not sure why. As for the interior, it's all scanned from a genuine Canadian passport, but not the most current one.

Photobucket put the image back up with no other explanation but that it was "a mistake".

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Makes sense...all I have to compare with is mine and its from this year. The entire graphic on the cover is different, as is some of the inside details. I can scan them and email them to you if you are interested in seeing :)

I made a bunch of passports and cash stacks for a tv show currently in the works:

DSCF00033_zps6a3ba73e.jpg

Also did a few passports for a feature film recently shown at Cannes... I'm hoping these will get more screen time than the ones I made for Duplicity...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back