Building the 8' Star Destroyer (superstructures done)

Re: Building the 8' Star Destroyer (portside primered, lots of pics)

Amazing work. I just spent an hour going through this thread. I am amazed that you can go through pictures and Id pieces from so many different models. Great Job!

Guys, thank you so much for your comments ! I appreciate all of them, and without your support, I wouldnt have the will to build more than just the neck and bridge.

A huge thank you to all of you ! :thumbsup

man,that is freaking nice!! wish i was that talented. I can't believe how many model parts you used that' awesome!

Talk about patience, i'd be so frustrated just in the basic layout that i'd go nuts.

Hell Julien i hadn't seen these with the primer on it. Just fantastic buddy! That is some serious modeling skills right there. WOW.....

It wouldn't be a bad "urn", but probably an awkward coffin!

Of course, I immediately thought to myself "if I found out I was terminal, I'd start making my own urn. A spaceship urn."

Coffin is more fun though. The gravediggers would have to dig a triangular hole. The guys carrying the coffin would get problems solving that.

Just jaw-droppingly stunning. That a private hobbyist has chosen to do this, and do it so incredibly well, is just awe-inspiring.

Just jaw-droppingly stunning. That a private hobbyist has chosen to do this, and do it so incredibly well, is just awe-inspiring.

Thank you Rob ! Always great to hear from the guy who's building the ultimate DS !

Thank you Harish !

wow.gif
That is truly amazing. I am in awe of this level of workmanship and artistry...

Aaaarrrggghhh! 4 whole days with no update... I'm suffering major withdrawal symptoms here, Julien! :cry

If I was anywhere near as talented, I think I'd take the next year off work 'sick' to work on this beauty every single day :love

Cheers,
John
swdvds@yahoo.com

Thanks guys !

Lol John, cant work on her right now, but should receive some parts for her this week !

yeah post 500.....oh and the staple " this looks great julien , your the master stuff...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back