Tony Stark at SDCC 2009

Very cool, I'm envious.

Thanks, I may have found the right character for me lol

I thought you WERE Tony Stark:thumbsup

If only I have his money and brains...

wow, i compared with some tony stark pics and i couldn´t find any difference :eek

impressive :)

Thank you that means a lot

I got a doll of you! LOL

I had a ady come up and have me take a photo with that doll. You can imagine the "mini me" joke.

HOLY!!! Thats spot on.. I had to check my emails imidiatly i thought i seen that name somewere and i was right. I been coresponding with you the latest days for a ironman suit.... Damn it whould be awsome with you in our suit with or withour helmet. But in fact it whold be cool for you without the helmet like in the last fight scene. DAMN, even i whould turned twice, no three.... ahh wait 10 times just to be sure....

SO COOL!!!

Thanks I got your e-mail. I agree with everyone else, I need a suit. So it is a good thing I am talking to the right person

3756146156_b88850a5cb.jpg

Just look at the guys face to the left....

:confusedOOOOOHH MY GOD ITS TONY!! (Trusting his hans in the bag to find the camera :)

You said you were allike him... but damn that almost spot on.

Yep SDCC was a weird scene, but Marvel seemed to enjoy me hanging around their booth. They were kind enough to even give us studio passes to the IM2 panel.

Holy geez. Spot on, sir.

How many people called you Robert while you were there? :cool

You know that was the funny part. It was kinda scary how may people thought I was RDJ. I had people follow me through the con, pointing and whispering and as they did the group built up. I thought maybe my fly was down or something. Eventually one person came up to say they were a fan and asked for a photo. Then everyone wanted a photo. Fortuntately I was on my way to Marvel at the time.

Marvel used me as a joke on Jon Favreau.

Even out of costume I had people coming up to me which was the weirdest thing.

The tailored suit makes you look like a Million bucks. Very cool.

I think that's the trick.

Is Tony Stark in this picture? :confused

:lol :p ;) :love

You look great man!

I wish I could of been there.....I so would of put my jeans on, one of my tailored dress shirts, one of my vests, and put a paper bag over my head that said "Not Johnny Depp" on each side of it. :lol :lol :lol

Yep Tony is getting a little Black Widow action :lol

I like your costume idea, that would be awesome.

Very cool thanks for showing those pic's from comic con!!!!!:thumbsup

Thanks

nice shot of you with the armour behind with your arc reactor T. good photo. one to stick on the wall for you at home methinks

Very nice talking to you on the phone Zen. Hope to hear from you soon and se you in a our Ironman armor. ;)

You really pull the character well. It's not just the face and suit, but you also exude the same confidence that Tony Stark has in the movie.
Great job, now get to making them billions to get more into character. . .

Hey Keith! Great costume! Simple, but you pull it off well. Great pin stripe suit, goatee and hairdo. This will be an easy one to pull off for me this Halloween, though I'll hardly look this good. You look just like the man himself! :thumbsup

This is going to sound really terrible to say, like a back-handed compliment, but the last time I saw you was at SDCC in 2007 and I remember thinking you had put on just a touch of weight from how I remembered seeing you.

Man you really have slimmed down and bulked up with some muscle since then, and the costume looks spot-on. You really have the 'essence' of the character. Great job.

I saw you at the con and had to do a double take but then realized you were about two feet taller then Robert Downey Jr. Great Job:thumbsup

Yeah, nice work... that last one in the T is the best, you have the right eyes, face, and facial expresions to pull of RDJ perfectly.

BTW what reactor did you end up getting for that T-shirt outfit?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back