Hot toys...Who has some?

Did anyone receive this package from Sideshow? I got excited when I received a notification that I had something in the mail from Sideshow. I thought, "Maybe they accidentally sent me a figure!?" Well, no, but it's a pretty cool booklet with behind the scenes photos, and some gift cards underneath. Lemme know if anyone wants any of the gift cards. I won't be using them.

IMG_2133.jpg IMG_2134.jpg IMG_2136.jpg IMG_2137.jpg IMG_2138.jpg

Did anyone receive this package from Sideshow? I got excited when I received a notification that I had something in the mail from Sideshow. I thought, "Maybe they accidentally sent me a figure!?" Well, no, but it's a pretty cool booklet with behind the scenes photos, and some gift cards underneath. Lemme know if anyone wants any of the gift cards. I won't be using them.

View attachment 800450 View attachment 800451 View attachment 800452 View attachment 800453 View attachment 800454

PICK ME, PICK ME! PM sent.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back