Hot toys...Who has some?

They'll get you sooner or later.
They are pretty amazing and eventually they have your number and ya just gotta get one.

He's right. I'm a vintage toy collector and I used to say "That will be the day when I shell out between $100-$300 for a doll that has no history or sentimental attachment to my childhood..." but then I loved The Dark Knight movie so much that when I saw the "Bank Robber Joker" Hot Toys figure, I was like, "Wow. I can't be believe the likeness and attention to detail!! MUST HAVE!"

It was a first for me and now, I have a couple different "premium" format figures.

The battled damaged Mk 3 came today.
Damn. It puts the first Mk 3 they did to shame.
The color and details are a big step up.

IMG_6776.jpg

IMG_6779.jpg

Dolly madness continues with Bats DX.
This helped complete a DC Trilogy of real life actors....

IMG_7131.jpg

And our ol pal Terminator.
I opted for the jacketless and bloody endo arm option since I already have a leather jacketed fellow on top of my pinball machine.

IMG_7262.jpg

IMG_7260.jpg

IMG_7274.jpg

IMG_7254.jpg

yeah, I'm not sure I want HotToys to have the SW license... well, unless they take it from Medicom :lol
As much as I might not like all of Sideshow's character choices (or their apparent attempts to match HotToys prices) I can still afford a couple of Sideshow figures a year.
Not so much with HotToys. I have a feeling we'd see a SMALL line of very well done figures and then the line would die a quiet death.

I got the Superman v2 figure a while back. It's a really nice figure, just expensive. I want an Inglourious Basterds figure as well, and I would buy the Watchmen figures if they released a few more. They have some great sculptors, but I wish they would do statues too, since that is more my thing.

half a year ago i bought IM Mark 3 Battle Damaged and I was quite satisfied witht he purchase.

However the toy was lighter than I expected and at first felt like some barbie doll ;)

Unfortunately the cod and the abs were rubber and not plastic which was a big shame for me.

Also you might want to pre order hot toys figures. I had my eye set on M 3 Battle Damaged months befdore the release but then forgot about it and a month after its release I remembered and went onto ebay. Its price has gone up by £100!!!

Its the same for most of hem, the price goes up after release. SO instead of buying it for £100 i bought it for the cheapest price of £200.

I then kept it for a year and managed to break it in 3 places. A few weeks ago managed to sell it for £112.

I already paied for IM Mark IV and War Machine. Also considering to buy Joker or Batman or IM Mark VI.

Even if you wont like the toys: by them, keep them and then sell them for more than what you paid on the pre order.

He comes with lots of goodies, damaged arm, damaged face, lots of guns.

But Tech Noir is where my heart is.

IMG_8609.jpg

IMG_8606.jpg

IMG_8604.jpg

IMG_8603.jpg

Now if they could just get that little laser to work.

My Hot Toys War Machine and Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV have arrived a few days ago :) will upload some pics but they ar epretty much awesome! ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back