Hot toys...Who has some?

There are two kinds of people in this world, those with Hot Toys, and those who will have Hot Toys. They just don't know it yet.

Sooner or later, a "dolly" will be impossible to resist! :lol

The things are getting insane amazing.

After seeing this thread, I think I will soon be in the "have" category. :lol

IMO, it's worth getting the newer Joker Police Officer/Original Outfit with the Parallel Eyeball Rolling System. You get the awesome eye feature, PLUS a non-makeup head with a full separate Police costume as well as the purple (improved since Bank Robber) outfit WITH grenade assembly in jacket.

Just seems like more bang for the buck. I'm going to trade up myself.

Unless you really dig the bank robber outfit, in which case I guess you wouldn't be interested.

I personally plan on getting the Parallel Eyeball Rolling System version and then buying the clothing accessories for the Bank Robber version as well as a nude, headless Hot Toys body off of ebay. I'd like to have separate representations of each.

Gotta watch out that you don't jump early on the really popular stuff, seems they are predictable with coming out with improved versions later.

I didn't buy the TDK stuff when it first came out, so the Batman with the lighted eyes and this latest Joker are on my pre-order list now.

Feel glad I held off for them.

But of course the Iron Man stuff I bought, now they have the battle damaged version coming with all kinds of new features. So they got me there.

Wow, I have the same question as that dude on the firum... does it come with two bodies?! I was under the impression that it didn't...

Maybe the owner just used one of his own to show them side by side.

I would seriously doubt two bodys come with it.

I probably wont see the one I preordered from bigbadtoystore until December as it is. For some reason they seem to release them overseas earlier.

It said scheduled release date was 3rd Quarter 2009. That would be ending September, no?Just curious myself when I'll be able to pick this one up.

It said scheduled release date was 3rd Quarter 2009. That would be ending September, no?Just curious myself when I'll be able to pick this one up.

From what I can tell from past experience, you can get them when they are released in asia, but through ebay or other folks that sell from there.
Later on, a month or two later, they ship to the online retailers and you can get them a bit cheaper from them.

Generally I see pics and reviews some time before I actually get the item.

I'm not sure if I'm going to buy any HT stuff or not. I really like them and have the HT tumbler that was given to me as a gift. I feel like it needs a batman to go with it though. Perhaps next year when the new one comes out.

I'm not sure if I'm going to buy any HT stuff or not. I really like them and have the HT tumbler that was given to me as a gift. I feel like it needs a batman to go with it though. Perhaps next year when the new one comes out.

OH hells yeah, light up night vision eyes??

No way you will want to miss out on that.

It doesn't come with two bodies, just one. And it has just been released in Asia, there are a few to be had at decent prices on ebay at the moment, but it won't be released in the States until December.

And Matt...you have the Tumbler...you need a Batman to go with it!!!!!

I picked up my Joker today, here are some really quick pics I took. The last two are primarily using the lighting from the base. I'll take some better ones tomorrow.

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

Cool!

And that is the pose to do with this one especially with the eyes looking up and out of the corner like that.

My guy may ship this month hopefully.

LOVE that Joker!
Hot Toys makes the sickest 'dolls' around! I would love to see them do some detailed movie Transformers.

Latest HT for me.
The mouth area is the big gripe with collectors, but figure is incredibly poseable with the all rubber whatever it is body. I wanted to display something different from my other ALIEN stuff so hence the fetal ball pose.

IMG_6072.jpg

Cool pose.

Y'all should write them about the T1 endo. If enough of us write, perhaps they'd consider doing one, with the T1 future war phased plasma rifle and updated, more accurate longslide with laser sighting. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back