Hot toys...Who has some?

I want the whole line of hot toys predators so bad I can almost taste blood. Speaking of blood, maybe I can sell some to fund my addictions...

I don't own any Hottoys figures YET but someday...

I have seen several in person and unlike (the starting to be similarly priced) sideshow's toys, these are much more intricate and well-detailed. Especially the newer ones.

I saw recently that hottoys picked up the Mars Attacks license. I know some people who will enjoy that.

Hot Toys is lightyears ahead of Sideshow. I got the ED-209 and some T-700s. Sideshow would NOT be able to produce those in that level of detail. Compared to HT, Sideshow looks like Hasbro, imo.

The real good thing that Sideshow has going for them is that they snagged an awesome sculptor, though, their factory paint jobs destroy the perfect likenesses this guy produces. Sad really.

They could be as great as HT, but they just don't seem to want to go that extra mile to improve to match their new price-tags.

Can't say about Iron Man, but Robocop is one of the most solid toys I have ever owned. Very sturdy. Here are some pics I took of the Batman line and the Robocop...

DSCF9405.jpg

DSCF9412.jpg

DSCF9510.jpg

DSCF9501.jpg

DSCF9547.jpg

DSCF9538.jpg

hottoysrobo002.jpg

hottoysrobo003.jpg

I have a few--Iron Man, Two Face, Joker- Batman Dark Knight- Aliens Astronaughts (Kane and Dallas) They are incredible- I love mine.

I would love to see Hot Toys work out a collaborative deal with Hasbro and do some hyper-detailed movie Transformers.
Of course, the accuracy of the robot mode would prohibit them from transforming into vehicles, but I am dying to have an accurate 'not so toy looking' Ironhide.
I sent my idea along to Hot Toys. No reply - at least they have a new idea.

SHAMELESS PLUG!

Don't forget to click on the Sideshow link in the JY or in the Affiliates section to help support the RPF when you make a purchase!! :angel

omg, why is that still in the box...

If you really want a Hot Toy "dollie" wait about 6 months after the debut of the specific item. After that start checking eBay and other reseller websites for the best deal. Sometimes you can save up to 20-40% off the Hot Toy price.

Cannibal Jack off of eBay:
01Jack_resize.jpg

02CannibalJack_resize.jpg

03Parts_resize.jpg

04Cannibalparts_resize.jpg

05Jackparts_resize.jpg

There are two kinds of people in this world, those with Hot Toys, and those who will have Hot Toys. They just don't know it yet.

Sooner or later, a "dolly" will be impossible to resist! :lol

The things are getting insane amazing.

I read the review of the bank robber joker which Is great but someone please tell me if getting that with the new batsuit batman? Also CessnaDriver, soo true

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back