Some Recent works on Iron Man 2 replica : MARK IV / VI Statue / Armor W.I.P

masked rider

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Some Recent works on Iron Man armor and statue : MARK 43 Armor 3D ready !!!

I would like to share this, some of our team work on the ironman helmet , we do lots of version on the paint to look more accurate.......

The helmet sculpt :

i1.jpg

DSC01376_resize.jpg

DSC01377_resize.jpg

DSC01379_resize.jpg

the helmet is open from the small back piece , and its just click on with magnet.

Last edited:
Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man replica

As for the LENSES of the ironman , we used hard transparent and white plastic and connect with 2 white LED bulb , battery operate.

DSC00502.jpg

DSCN9269.jpg

DSCN9231.jpg

some display picture :

DSCN9260.jpg

DSCN9287.jpg

Yes, very nice indeed. :)

Can you still see well when the lights are lit, or are they too blinding inside the helmet while you're trying to see out?

....or are lights for display purposes only?

Last edited:

Lovin' it, superb.

What kind of clay did you use for the initial sculpt...chavant??

Nice work!!

Could I suggest something to all Iron Man prop makers - try standardizing on taking photos from 6 feet away, then zoom in tight. There is a heck of a lot of perspective distortion going on, making it very difficult to assess the accuracy of what everyone is sculpting.

Those in the Vader corner of the prop collecting fandom know I drone on and on about "6 FEET" but in the end it's helped us understand the shape of props.

For example:

Close_vs_Far.jpg

Both shots are of the same helmet. The one on the left was photographed 6 feet away, while the one on the right was taken 4 feet away. The 4 foot shot hid the fact that the mask has this really pulled-out rear and neck.

Thanks! :thumbsup

Last edited:

Thanks for all good comment , and thanks CSMACLaren for the advice on photo shots.

a close shots on the lenses, u can see through from the small space under the white lenses , even when it lighten up , but only abit blinding.

DSCN9255.jpg

DSCN9290.jpg

a close shots on the lenses, u can see through from the small space under the white lenses , even when it lighten up , but only abit blinding.

Some electrical tape on the back of the white lenses would probably help with vision issues while the lights are on.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back