Some Recent works on Iron Man 2 replica : MARK IV / VI Statue / Armor W.I.P

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man 2 replica : WAR MACHINE ARMOR !!!

Leslee, I will probably never be able ta afford one of your beautiful suits or helmets. However you and your team have built th' ultimate War Machine Replica costume that is 100% movie accurrate that is AWESOME!!!!!!:cool :eek:cool

Thanks for all kind words on my IM armor progress . Just wanna give this thread " alive " again with more recent IM work :)

As promised and my plan of project , after done my full War Machine armor , now continue with the MARK IV / VI armor :)

Started this sculpt few months ago , still W.I.P .

IMG_7106.jpg

IMG_7113-1.jpg

IMG_7090.jpg

ooooohh my dream comes true, and i love your absolute amazing work !

saving money, really need this armor :D

kind regards
Michael

Well, darnit! This thread has lurked me out of hiding.

This is so awefully awesome that for the first time in my life I wished I was a guy just so I could wear a costume like the ones you make!

Ever wanted to make a IM suit for a female? :love

Looking great

Thanks bro :)

ooooohh my dream comes true, and i love your absolute amazing work !

saving money, really need this armor :D

kind regards
Michael

Thanks Michael , this is still long way to go for wearable armor as this will finished as Statue form first :)

Well, darnit! This thread has lurked me out of hiding.

This is so awefully awesome that for the first time in my life I wished I was a guy just so I could wear a costume like the ones you make!

Ever wanted to make a IM suit for a female? :love

Thats cool ...... i always thinking of working on something different , with different custom design :)

Leslee, an incredible sculpt that ya got there I can't fathom how to even how ta begin something like that man that's impressive brah.:cool :eek :eek:cool

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back