Some Recent works on Iron Man 2 replica : MARK IV / VI Statue / Armor W.I.P

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man replica

Can you take a photo of this splendid mask from about 6 feet away and zoom in? The perspective distortion is making it hard to get a good feel for the mask's overall shape.

Also, can you do a 6 foot distance side-by-side with the Sideshow bust?

Can you take a photo of this splendid mask from about 6 feet away and zoom in? The perspective distortion is making it hard to get a good feel for the mask's overall shape.

Also, can you do a 6 foot distance side-by-side with the Sideshow bust?

Ok, ill do it for u soon.

MORE UPDATES :

P1010089.jpg

P1010090.jpg

P1010095.jpg

P1010098.jpg

P1010100.jpg

P1010101.jpg

looks good but it looks like one would have to be near anorexic to fit into it.
what size is this going to be made to fit?

looks good but it looks like one would have to be near anorexic to fit into it.
what size is this going to be made to fit?

It will fit the person from 170 - 185 CM

Still lot of work to do , sculpt detail and hav to separate the part for molding.

you gonna make the MKIV too?

Yes, we are going to finish this phototype , and make Mark III , and Mark II , Mark III battle damage , and modify some part to make Mark IV.
But still we cant sure did they change the design of the back of the movie Mark IV suit, we only can find some detail picture that show only front view of the Mark IV suit .

Are you going to add clay on top of the foam to sculpt it out? or bondo or some other filler?

I can't believe I didn't post in this thread yet.
This helmet looks amazing and your finish on them are excellent!
The suit is looking great as well.
I'm a big fan of the Iron Man suit, so I'm definately watching in anticipation for more progress.
Keep up the good work!

Are you going to add clay on top of the foam to sculpt it out? or bondo or some other filler?

Yes, we add ( parti meterial ) on the surface of the foam and sculpt it for details . thats what we call it , its like the meterial that we use for repair car bumper or boat . I think it abit similar like " clay ".

the actual back of the mark IV is the same, the back of the lags and thighs are different though.

Thanks , but i hope soon will hav some detail picture of the back of the Mark IV suit that we will start to modify some part . But not worry , cause still 3 version to make , MARK II , MAR III , and MARK III damage for this phototype.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back