Some Recent works on Iron Man 2 replica : MARK IV / VI Statue / Armor W.I.P

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man replica

Hmmmm, nope , im not Yutso1027 , he did lots of good job on the kamen riders helmet and sell at YAHOO JAPAN.

As for mine KR helmet , we made for the first and the next helmet open from the lower chin to looks more accurate like in the movie, and also we made the complete costume armour of some series of kamen rider costume.

if u need anything , just PM me bro.

My mistake, your pictures look very similar. Still awesome work you've done so far.

Great work man, I'm replying to track this project as it evolves :thumbsup

SUIT IN PROGRESS !!!!

Sketch made the size from white foam, still lot of work tp go .......

P1010029.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010033a.jpg

P1010036.jpg

Some Recent works on Iron Man replica , NEW pic added " suit in progress "

I hav a shy question to ask , how can i add the thread title ??

When are the helmets with the faceplate coming available?

Brad

Is that an open faceplate I see on the floor? :love

I can't wait to see that completed. Hmmm ... I might need the Mark III sooner than I thought. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on the suit!

:love Will the helmet with open face plate be available as a kit with hinge and LEDs included? Will it be available in the Junkyard on this forum or will it just go to Ebay? Sooo excited :love

great great great

the open faceplate version looks really good.

Is there a chance that this armor your making is a Mark 4? :love
Slim chance as the only reference for that armor is from the photos from SDCC right .. the photo which i keep comparing to your foam sculpt :love .
Anyway i bet the armor will still look sweet when done.:thumbsup

The final version , i personal think this is nearly accurate as the movie version, we chrome the face plate of the helmet , than spray a thin layer of clear matt paint so it looks more shinny but not too much reflection like the chrome helmet.

DSCN9867.jpg

DSCN9863.jpg

DSCN9879.jpg

Thats friggin' amazing!! Can't wait to see that suit!

When are the helmets with the faceplate coming available?

Brad

Not yet , still some work to do on the new helmet . The helmet on the floor is the version that we modify , cut out the face-plate.

Im planning to make a new mold ( new phototype ) for the helmet that open from the face-plate. Resculpt a new helmet and re-size.

:love Will the helmet with open face plate be available as a kit with hinge and LEDs included? Will it be available in the Junkyard on this forum or will it just go to Ebay? Sooo excited :love

Ill keep everyone update for that ......:)

Not yet , still some work to do on the new helmet . The helmet on the floor is the version that we modify , cut out the face-plate.

Im planning to make a new mold ( new phototype ) for the helmet that open from the face-plate. Resculpt a new helmet and re-size.

great progress!!!:love

i am very much interested in one as well!! would your helmet fit a 24 inch head by any chance? :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back