Some Recent works on Iron Man 2 replica : MARK IV / VI Statue / Armor W.I.P

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man replica

Very nice work! I've always been wanting to get an IM helmet for display with the super shiny look. I was wondering, are the chromed paintjobs automotive?

Yes, my team usually made kamen rider props helmet and costume in the past ..........

nextv1-1.jpg

Aw, sweet! Kamen Rider the next! Are these helmets cast of originals? I want do a Kamen Rider the first costume, and I'm looking for a helmet and chest armor. All I can find are the bad recasts from Yahoo Japan.

Aw, sweet! Kamen Rider the next! Are these helmets cast of originals? I want do a Kamen Rider the first costume, and I'm looking for a helmet and chest armor. All I can find are the bad recasts from Yahoo Japan.

Nop , these is not a recast , is custom made. We made kamen rider props sell on Yahoo japan.

GuntahKela , if u need some good picture for making kamen rider the first costume , PM me, ill send some picture to of my suit and armour.
for the kemen rider the first / the next suit , is not hard to make, NOT LIKE THE IRONMAN

bbn-1.jpg

llll.jpg

P1010116.jpg

The final version , i personal think this is nearly accurate as the movie version, we chrome the face plate of the helmet , than spray a thin layer of clear matt paint so it looks more shinny but not too much reflection like the chrome helmet.

DSCN9867.jpg

DSCN9863.jpg

DSCN9879.jpg

Beautiful finish on the IronMan. Congratulations!
I will be PMing you, soon, about Kamen Rider the next.

I want to make some diffrent version of the ironman helmet to try looks as accurate , so we try to chrome gold , and make the shiny version.

DSC00477.jpg

I'm working on a build right now where I'll be needing gold chroming - can you offer any explanation on how you're chroming your casts? Is this vacuum-metalization?

Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks!

All I can find are the bad recasts from Yahoo Japan.

What terms are you searching with? I see quite a few auctions for the First and Next helmets and armor that aren't bad recasts, including one for a full the Next suit that looks awesome. If you want the links let me know.

Nop , these is not a recast , is custom made. We made kamen rider props sell on Yahoo japan.

AH! You must be Yutso1027. Nice stuff, good work :)

Is it possible to buy an Iron Man helmet directly from you instead of through ebay?

Is it possible to buy an Iron Man helmet directly from you instead of through ebay?

I second that. I love the Mark II but I'm actually quite interested in having both Mark II and III. Any information you can provided would be much apprieciated.

Amazing work! :love

Amazing work, I'm really loving these helmets, Very clean and the paint finish is brillaint. I'm loving those light up eye's. I'm sending a PM :cool

I second whats beeing said those helmets are very nice. I love the 2 tone chromed versions. :) Very nice and smooth looking helmets. :thumbsup

I'm working on a build right now where I'll be needing gold chroming - can you offer any explanation on how you're chroming your casts? Is this vacuum-metalization?

Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, vacuum - metalization for the chrome .......

What terms are you searching with? I see quite a few auctions for the First and Next helmets and armor that aren't bad recasts, including one for a full the Next suit that looks awesome. If you want the links let me know.

AH! You must be Yutso1027. Nice stuff, good work :)

Hmmmm, nope , im not Yutso1027 , he did lots of good job on the kamen riders helmet and sell at YAHOO JAPAN.

As for mine KR helmet , we made for the first and the next helmet open from the lower chin to looks more accurate like in the movie, and also we made the complete costume armour of some series of kamen rider costume.

if u need anything , just PM me bro.

I second whats beeing said those helmets are very nice. I love the 2 tone chromed versions. :) Very nice and smooth looking helmets. :thumbsup

Thanks for all BROTHERS great words , it means alot to me.

TMP , you are the master of ironman cause u spend lots of time making the armour for many version to improve the accuracy , and the final version , is like the original from the movie , i would like one set of your costume for my own collection:love , after i finished this project.......

Did u tought of making the Mark iv ???

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back