Spiderman 1 Web shooters(the non organic ones)

SPDOmegaRanger

does any one have any pics and details on these webshooters or know anywhere i can get a pair ?

any help is appreciated its for a project i have in the works(see costume forum) :)

Not sure if these are the real protos or a replica that someone here made, but here you go...

[attachmentid=7928]

[attachmentid=7929]

thank you chingon thank you bladefans those are the pics ive been looking for, now if only there was a better shot of the other side the opposite side of the 3 little lithium batteries

yea it is hard to get shots of everything you need.

These were actually made for his Organic webshooters. In the original version he had to press onto his wrists to get the webs to shoot out. This contraption when pressed would press onto hi wrists and make the webs come out. He could also vary the types of web by changing the nozzel.

Still a kick ass design.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimDrakeRobin @ May 7 2006, 02:03 AM) [snapback]1239706[/snapback]</div>
yea it is hard to get shots of everything you need.

These were actually made for his Organic webshooters. In the original version he had to press onto his wrists to get the webs to shoot out. This contraption when pressed would press onto hi wrists and make the webs come out. He could also vary the types of web by changing the nozzel.

Still a kick ass design.
[/b]
That is a really cool concept, why did they take it out?

[/quote]
That is a really cool concept, why did they take it out?
[/quote]

I dont know, I liked it too. PLus it showed his intellegence a bit as well.

Ramii wanted organic webs, simple as that.

Poor choice.

Although would've been tough to explain the plot of Spider-Man 2 had they used non-organic shooters.

Tim's right these are called web aiming devices from what ive heard at SHH they more or less allowed him to change the frequency of how he fired the webbing from his wrists.

now if only we could find that list wrapofcons mentioned that would help loads

Agreed this is definitely something I would want to work on. Those pieces on his hands look just laptop keys only circular.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micdavis @ May 7 2006, 05:10 AM) [snapback]1239796[/snapback]</div>

Poor choice.

Although would've been tough to explain the plot of Spider-Man 2 had they used non-organic shooters.
[/b]
Oh, but wouldn't this device just be able to manip the webs, and not create them? I dont know I"m not too familar with this concept. Is it in the comics?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(~Sal~ @ May 8 2006, 12:46 AM) [snapback]1240205[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micdavis @ May 7 2006, 05:10 AM) [snapback]1239796[/snapback]

Poor choice.

[/b]
Oh, but wouldn't this device just be able to manip the webs, and not create them? I dont know I"m not too familar with this concept. Is it in the comics?
[/b][/quote]

Correct it wasnt supposed to make the webs only allow him to control the webs and manipulate the way they came out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micdavis @ May 6 2006, 11:10 PM) [snapback]1239796[/snapback]</div>

Poor choice.

[/b]

I thought I heard Rami say something about a kid being able to come up with a webshooter design and webs being a little ridiculous. So they became organic.

Yep, Ramii nixed them because he thought it that.

But in the comics that was the point. Peter was a genius. He came up with the web fluid and the shooters.

Poor choice on directors part. Still a great movie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SPDOmegaRanger @ May 8 2006, 02:15 AM) [snapback]1240223[/snapback]</div>
is there a way to contact him is he registered to the board ?
[/b]

I believe he is, maybe if he sees this he'll post.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back