Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland Costumes

Not the best pictures but the best I could get with the limited time access to the trailer. The trailer was lo-res but I did the best I could!

A crazy hair style. Looks like a cross between Bozo the Clown and Gene Wilder's Willy Wonka hair gone bad!
madhatterhair.jpg

Good shot of the back of the hat.
madhatterhatback.jpg

High water striped pants! Looks like the Mad Hatter has been running around in his tea a little too much!:lol
madhatterfront.jpg

madhatterhighwaterpants.jpg

madhatterpantsandhat.jpg

Shoes!
madhattershoes.jpg

I have alot more but they are just mere screengrabs that are seconds apart.

Can't wait for the Hi Res trailer!!!:thumbsup

This looks awesome.
The queen of hearts has quite a nice outfit. She seemed a bit out of proportion in the initial shot i saw of her. Idk maybe it was just me.

WOW this looks awesome! If u read the books, they are very very dark as compared to the Disney versions. I think TB is the perfect guy top make this movie. I love the costumes, especially the Queen! Great stuff.

Mr Burton said about the film:

“it’s kind of a mixture of some distorted live action and animation. I can’t relate it to anything because I’m not sure what to relate to.”

Can't wait. I am always amazed at his creativity!

Its official for me. Johnny Depp has entered the Nicolas Cage and Keanu Reeves Zone. Same acting and persona in every film, just different make up.

I told you guys Nicolas Cage wore lipstick.

EDIT - I get sort of a David Letterman "Awhooooheeeeewhoooooo" vibe from that first picture from the trailer....

Has anyone else found the official website?

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/aliceinwonderland/

Once the page loads, you'll see a good shot of the hat on your screen.

Maybe it's me, but in that photo, and some of those screen grabs, it looks more like that hat is constructed of some sort of tapestry fabric that is covered by lace. I could be completely wrong, but that is what I see anyway.

I have a Mad Hatter's hat pattern that I've been meaning to make a hat from, this might be a good project to try it out on.

Very cool CLM..
You know, I think that look would've been better for Depp as Willy Wonka instead of the weird black bob-cut.. :confused
(and I want one of those thread bandolier thingies!!! awesome! )

Took probably a hundred pictures of this costume and others today. Will try to upload as soon as possible. Weed out the blurry ones.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, wanted to say, Hatter's sword is the spitting image of Navarre's sword from "Ladyhawke."

Last edited:
Took probably a hundred pictures of this costume and others today. Will try to upload as soon as possible. Weed out the blurry ones.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, wanted to say, Hatter's sword is the spitting image of Navarre's sword from "Ladyhawke."

The costume was on display?

Really looking forward to seeing them!! Did you get some pix of the armor too?? That looked awesome!! Thx! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back