My Hero Prop (Grail Diary)

Very well done! Always wanted one of those, but with so many varieties out there of varying quality...not sure which one too choose...you chose to make your own...You chose well!

I notice there is a lot of information of there for it. . I really think it's how much time and effort you want to put into it. It's pretty cut and dry. If you can trace out the images lightly it's a matter of doing the ink work and the detail . I saw one site that said it had 200+ pages and only 20% where shown.
The quality is really up to you. I have thought about doing this as a long term prop project myself.

Thank you very much guys!
I have spent several years for complete this version of the grail diary, search all the original pages used for the movie prop, searching and remaking the original inserts in high quality, ORDERING the pages in correct order (you can see in indygear forums that it is a sheer madness ((thanks every member, it is a great community)) ).
Make this prop has been insane but very funny ;)
Regards.

I have working in two insets today. I want to show you results

4363675268_25b13aab06_o.jpg

thanks zombie K.
Today I show you the 23 original inserts that Hero prop contains. One of them recently discovered. This inserts are very special and see the light after years of investigation and very much work by indygear community.

4366506964_02328059bb_o.png

Demiguel, this is amazing!!!!

An outstanding job.
The best Grail Diary that I've seen is surely this.
Congratulations on your dedication and your thoroughness.
It really is a Magnific Journal and seems grabbed from the movie. :)

My most sincere congratulations :thumbsup

Harryford Jones :love

Demiguel, this is amazing!!!!

An outstanding job.
The best Grail Diary that I've seen is surely this.
Congratulations on your dedication and your thoroughness.
It really is a Magnific Journal and seems grabbed from the movie. :)

My most sincere congratulations :thumbsup

Harryford Jones :love

Thanks HarryFord!
You're an amazing artist, maybe most people do not know that it's your fault that we have available a perfect replica of the Oxley's letter in the net :)
Thanks for your words.

I have never seen a better more detailed indy prop anywhere, I'm fairly new to props like this but work like yours gives us all a standard to aspire to, brilliant!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back