Tailor-Made Suits from various films

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I thought I'd post this here for anyone interested. If you're looking for any film costume from say the 19th century until present (or even near future), I can probably help. I've replicated clothes from James Bond, Indiana Jones and even Casablanca. Here are some pictures of some satisfied customers:

mc-007-dz1.jpg

mc-marsh-pj1.jpg

mc-advshirt-cust2-1.jpg

Here is the link to my site: http://clothiers.indyprops.com
There are a bunch of reviews for various articles on my site. These clothes are not just costume pieces, but are professionally tailored, high quality clothing.

I'll be adding a Dr. Who overcoat in a couple of weeks and a couple more 007 garments next week. I also do custom shoes and boots at reasonable prices. If you don't see what you're looking for, feel free to e-mail or PM me with your ideas. If you're interested in something that is not on my site, but that I would be interested in adding as a featured item, I'll give you a special price as "guinea pig". E-mail or PM me for details.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Mantis @ May 3 2006, 10:25 AM) [snapback]1237443[/snapback]</div>
What new 007 pieces will you be adding?
[/b]

White turned-back cuff shirt (available in regular and Sea Island cotton) and black "surveillance" pants (the ones Connery wears with his long sleeved polo shirt). It took my tailor four tries to get the turned-back cuffs just right but I'm very happy with the final result. Believe it or not, the best photo I found was hanging up in a local Burger King... so I got my tiny digital camera and did a little spy work myself. :$ ;)

Kind regards,
Indy

Indy,

Thanks, hopefully I'll get it before my vacation to Europe at the end of this month. Can't wait to get them in my hot little hands.

GB

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Mantis @ May 6 2006, 12:16 PM) [snapback]1239403[/snapback]</div>
Is it a fitted shirt? Does it fit close to the body?
[/b]

You can have it fitted how you want; tight, fitting, loosely fitting, etc. I recommend "fitting" for most people. "Tight" is just that, whereas "fitting" will give you that bespoke, tailored look without being uncomfortable.

Kind regards,
Indy

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back