WANTED: Pics of your favorite and best Spider-Man poses!

Justin WFCOMICS

As some of you have seen posted, I'm on a Spider-Man project and had recently made a costume call out for supporting characters (The heroes, villains and civilians related to Spider-Man's history). There's actually still time for that, so if that interests you, check it out here!

Now, I'm at a point where I'll also be drawing Spidey himself. Those interested in possibly having a Spidey illustration based on your pose, please share with me your favorite and best in-costume action shots!

Those of you who've already sent me Spidey pics from previous costume call outs, I still have them. If you have new ones, please feel free to share the new pics.

Oh and, if possible, hi-res files preferred :). You can post links here or via PM or email me at:

justin@wfcomics.com

Thanks!

Justin =)

Last edited:
Fat_Spiderman.jpg

I just gotta say that even though the pics posted so far were in jest, they just weren't needed in this thread.

With that said...

Some of the pics make me laugh, and others make me sick!

I'm sorry I can't personally provide any good pics for you Justin!

I was just curious to see what other poses folks might have posted when I clicked on this thread. I had no idea that I was going to end up having to shop for eye bleach. To try and offset the ick factor you guys have injected here, I'm adding two of my favorite photos from Halloween a couple years ago when I did the Spiderman thing:

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

You can see my butt in the lower left corner of the last shot. Easily one of the best Spiderman poses I managed to catch on film. I call it the "T&A shot."

Then there's this one:
ProperDrunkenHalloween016.jpg

Hey Justin,

I'm making an appearance as Spdier-man at a Church festival today for thier Children's Day, so I will try to make sure to get some good pose shots for you.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back