Lightsheet systems

ricksprops

I've been looking for some time now for their company. The last address and phone I have is.

LightSheet systems
319 Main Dunstable Road
Nashua NH 03062 1906

(603)5957146

Trekfx@aol.com

I tried his old address but no reply or info. I'm stumped.

Please help.

rick

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ricksprops @ May 1 2006, 12:29 PM) [snapback]1236499[/snapback]</div>
I've been looking for some time now for their company. The last address and phone I have is.

LightSheet systems
319 Main Dunstable Road
Nashua NH 03062 1906

(603)5957146

Trekfx@aol.com

Please help.

rick
[/b]

Mike posted at Hobbytalk last year that they were shutting down for a while to decide if they were going to continue on.
It is probably safe to say the answer was no, and Lightsheet is no more.

Being Seen

Try that link. Let me know what you think of them. I want to use their stuff as well, just havent made the time.

Damian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swhite228 @ May 2 2006, 08:49 AM) [snapback]1236832[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ricksprops @ May 1 2006, 12:29 PM) [snapback]1236499[/snapback]

LightSheet systems
319 Main Dunstable Road
Nashua NH 03062 1906

(603)5957146

Trekfx@aol.com

Please help.

rick
[/b]

Mike posted at Hobbytalk last year that they were shutting down for a while to decide if they were going to continue on.
It is probably safe to say the answer was no, and Lightsheet is no more.
[/b][/quote]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back