"Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" Love letter added!!

hey guys im 21 years old and roger rabbit has been one of my all time favorite movies since i can remember. i want a tatto to reflect my love for the movie so i decided i want to get the dumdum bullets so i need as many detailed pictures of them as possible, close up, far back, and differnt angles. i cant seem to find any pictures looking on google and stuff so if you guys could help me locate maybe some orginal movie skeches and things like that so i have something for the tatto artist to base my tattos off of. you can email any pics you may already have to my email mark138138@gmail.com and i will keep checking on this thread if you have any suiggestions.

thanks alot -mark

Well, after what seems like ages, I've finally got the Roger Rabbit newspaper out of it's postage tube and into a frame!

RogerRabbitNewspaper.jpg

I picked up a decent size frame from a local charity shop for £3, then repainted the frame red and added yellow backing paper to match the colours of the movie logo. Then I found pics of the main cartoon characters online, resized them so they were all to the same scale, printed them out and carefully cut around each one before sticking.

Definitely one of my most colourful displays now!

Didn't have anything to do today so I figured I'd take a break from doing some Smallville Daily Planets (Please see my posts on the smallville paper props thread if you think you can help me with some mast head holes) and finish this paper.

Thank You to everyone who posted the Valiant and Valiant pictures from the DVD. This is not screen accurate because I used an actual Masthead from a 1940s LA Times paper (googled it) because I thought it filled out the space up top better. The bottom Articles are all made up and the actual text under each headline is just copied paragraphs from the Roger Rabbit Wiki site... I love doing graphics but typing articles is no fun for me.

Let me know if there's any critiques...

Oh right, gotcha. No, I've no idea what it actually said sorry. It can't be made out from screencaps - perhaps it's visible on Blu Ray?

The guys who have ideas where you can find the text of the last will of Acme (the fact that the letter was written by Roger) - I found just the beginning: "I, Marvin Acme, of
sound mind and body, hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo,
do hereby bequeath in perpetuity the
property known as Toontown to those
loveable characters who have given me and the rest of
humanity so much mirth and merriment ...
the Toons. "
But the text the will more - who knows realties full text?

The guys who have ideas where you can find the text of the last will of Acme (the fact that the letter was written by Roger) - I found just the beginning: "I, Marvin Acme, of
sound mind and body, hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo,
do hereby bequeath in perpetuity the
property known as Toontown to those
loveable characters who have given me and the rest of
humanity so much mirth and merriment ...
the Toons. "
But the text the will more - who knows realties full text?

Not sure what it said :lol
But I love your ID name... I am from a town in Ohio called Canfield!! :)

This is the 'surprise' that's going out with the three guns next week. Thought you guys would really get a kick out of it!

It's actually screen accurate, all except for a dissapearing will. But I'm workin' on that.

jessyletter2.jpg

I used a Createx pearl red, really looks like an inky lipstick!
jessyletter3.jpg

Here's a cap.
screencapletterwill.jpg

If anyone wants to attempt the will, PM me, I'll send the big file.

without success trying to understand the text of the will. I will be glad to help

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back