Terminator - Sarah's polaroid

I'd love to have a hi-res version of the final photo to print as well. :)

This is great work and I've enjoyed following the progress.

Thanks. It's almost done. But like Deck5 said to me, it's going to look strange having such a sharp detailed image on a a replica of an instant camera photo. Therefore this is really an idealized prop replica!

Marcus, I am interested in the photo too ! thats really some great work, you did :)

Thanks. It's almost done. But like Deck5 said to me, it's going to look strange having such a sharp detailed image on a a replica of an instant camera photo. Therefore this is really an idealized prop replica!

Or someone could get one of those cameras/film and photograph your high res copy. Either way I'm in, but I'd love to have one on that plastic.

Considering how much work Marcus put into the photo, I'd have to say no. I hope not, anyway.

We don't want it to end up on eBay, right?

^ Well, one wouldn't need to make an electronic version freely/publicly available. Unfortunately, with recent mounting expenses, I'll have to pass on the hard copy repro.

If you'd like to buy a set just PM me please.

fronts.jpg

Yes let's do another run - I'm in if you do!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back