Terminator - Sarah's polaroid

The background I can't really fix. I couldn't find a frame in the movie where the backgrounds matched. The photo and the movie seem to be taken from a different angle .

Yep. And it looks like the background is different also.

Brad

Okay, steering wheel removed and dog's motivation corrected. :sleep

hereboy.jpg

yumyum.jpg

Last edited:
I might be fatigued from a looong day's Airsoft, but is that a blue, red and green stuffed rooster behind Sarah's head?!

Okay, steering wheel removed and dog's motivation corrected. :sleep

yumyum.jpg

I think the animals behind her head are items for sale at the gas station :rolleyes

Also, kurtyboy would it be possible to get a clean shot of the second pic, without the dogs daydream. Except for that it is the best version I have ever seen and I would like to use it to print out a copy.
Many thanks, Petseal

Sorry kurtyboy, saw post 41...
"Hi-res will be shared once I'm happy with it"
so I am assuming you are not happy yet!

Last edited:
Well, this was my cue to work on my photo some more.

I found a frame in the movie where the dog's chain and fur more matched the photo so I've pasted that in and digitally warped it into shape and recolored it. I'm still not 100% happy with it though as the photo is now made from bits from four different sources and I haven't got them all quite to match up yet, especially the dog's fur.:wacko

KurtyboysSarahConnorPhoto.jpg

I've pasted in the dog's snout from a different frame and hand painted some of it. So the picture is now made up of 5 different pieces! I've also tidied up the fur a bit and it matches better.

Maybe next I can get the dog's ears pointing in the right direction? :confused

kurtyboyssarahconnorphotov3.jpg

There's also a pretty big difference in how much of the Jeep's rollbar is showing (to our left of Sarah's head), yeah?

/not nitpicking, the work is awesome.

Unfortunately the prop photo was taken from a different angle than shot was filmed from so I can't really fix it. :(

There's also a pretty big difference in how much of the Jeep's rollbar is showing (to our left of Sarah's head), yeah?

/not nitpicking, the work is awesome.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back