Dr. Houses's guitars?

Dante8

My wife is a big fan of House... I've been in the market for a new electric guitar and she remembered that House was playing one in a Season 5, Episode 3 rerun.

I know he had a Gibson Flying V guitar in Season 4, general internet searches have yielded that the Season 5 guitar is probably a Les Paul. Does anyone know what specific model/finish it is?

I couldn't come up with a quickly available video to check it out myself, so I thought I'd ask the experts!

Not a huge fan of the show, but I'm fairly good with guitars.....if you have a screen cap, I might be able to tell ya.

My wife is a big fan of House... I've been in the market for a new electric guitar and she remembered that House was playing one in a Season 5, Episode 3 rerun.

I know he had a Gibson Flying V guitar in Season 4, general internet searches have yielded that the Season 5 guitar is probably a Les Paul. Does anyone know what specific model/finish it is?

I couldn't come up with a quickly available video to check it out myself, so I thought I'd ask the experts!
If you are going after a Flying V by Gibson,you will spend for the most part over 1000 and up. The V has been around since the 50's, and for Gibson pretty much has not changed at all.
I love House and can tell you the V used was not as old as he stated in the show. As to the Les Paul, that is another one all togeather. I have had both..Kev

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back