Event Horizon T-Shirts?

Spidey7

Has anyone ever seen or thought about doing some sort of "Event Horizon" crew T-shirt? I thought that the movie was pretty cool and it's certainly developed a cult following. As many other esoteric T-shirts as are available on the net, I just figured that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE would have made one by now. I can buy "Nostromo" and "Sulaco" T-shirts. Dharma, Kane, Monty Python, Dark Crystal, OCP, It's ALL available. But there's not ONE single "Event Horizon" shirt.

In the movie they had those cool T-shirts that had their name, rank, blood type, and other information printed on the front. Or even if someone came up with a "non-cannon" crew shirt with some sort of "Event Horizon" emblem on the chest. I think that would ROCK! Anybody else? Or is it just me? :(

EventHorizon-BloodyShirt1.jpg

Event Horizon was good.

I really dug the production design. And the cast was awesome.

It could have been great...unfortunate that they cut most of the gore out of the final cut. :unsure

Cool shirt, though!

It's just you. Event Horizon was awful. :sleep

Well I didn't care for it, anyway. :lol

Well, of course YOU didn't care for it! You spent 3/4 of the movie with your eyes closed, holding my hand and burying your face in my luxuriant chest pelt in order to stifle your tears. I'm not surprised that YOU didn't like it. That first time I saw it with you, I DIDN"T like it much EITHER. ;) :p

Last edited:
Well, of course YOU didn't care for it! You spent 3/4 of the movie with your eyes closed, holding my hand and burying your face in my luxuriant chest pelt in order to stifle your tears. I'm not surprised that YOU didn't like it. That first time I saw it with you, I DIDN"T like it much EITHER. ;) :p

:confused

Obviously you have me confused with somebody else. :lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back