ALIEN:I have original in motion tracker/Emergency helmet in hand!! Anyone need pics

RICHIES ARMOR

Sr Member
I have access for 2 days to the original ALIEN motion tracker , the cat box and the Emergency helmet. Anyone need any specific pics??

I will sign back on Sat night or Sun AM. Please be specific.

Thanks

Richie

Re: ALIEN:I have original in motion tracker/Emergency helmet in hand!! Anyone need pi

Wasn't that cat cage from Bob Barkers collection? Can i request 360 degree angle views of all items :lol

Re: ALIEN:I have original in motion tracker/Emergency helmet in hand!! Anyone need pi

I get my Bobs confused, and remember to spay and neuter your pets at LV-426. :lol

Can you Id any of the parts from the tracker other than the Ice Tray, vernier dial, slider switches, and gully cover?

Would really like to ID the parts I've ringed. Are those parts metal or plastic?

2j5gtas.jpg

5v3rwy.jpg

We theorised in the past that the front 'probe' was a metal CRT cover, and the part on struts some kind of cycle milo, or similar. Any thoughts?

Would love to see decent pics all round of this prop, particularly the front panel details and those parts I've ringed. Any help much appreciated :)

Some good shots of the disks next to the ice tray would be very welcome too :thumbsup

Ive taken many pics. ll focus on those details today. I do beleive all the top details youve circled are white plastic but Ill try to confirm today.

Richie

Wow, you lucky devil Richie!

All six sides of Jonesy's cat box would be most appreciated. :)

If it's not too loate.

Cheers,

Andy

If you don't spend at least 12 hours shooting pics of every conceivable angle, then you aren't worth your salt.:lol

I need you to shoot the motion tracker in the hands of a naked, slender, and shaved, female model. i'll need coverage of every conceivable angle -- even angles that include the motion tracker. Thanks.

Alan

That thing sure looks like a piece of crap in person. lol!

Oh, and very cool!

What is the original colour of the Tracker? Some pics it looks like it could be light gray or even silver- others it looks brown or OD.

Kevin

Some good shots of the disks next to the ice tray would be very welcome too :thumbsup

a few shots of the flange piece under the drain cover, the CRT cover/ "probe" and any macro shots of the tach/speedo thing on top as well as those parts that Simon circled. Anything that might reveal a part number/manufacturer/country of origin. Sometimes you get lucky like that. I discoverd a manufacturer AND part number on the emitter part of the funky jawa blaster just by taking a close-up picture of the piece.

Hey Simon, any progress? 2 years of looking for an ice cube tray and STILL nothing :cry:lol.

EDIT: In the pic that Clutch posted, if you look at the side of the CRT cover (right side of tube as we're looking at it, about 2:00 position), there seems to be a uniform discoloration that looks like it might be a manufacturer's mark or part number. See if you can verify anything that might be there.

-Fred

Last edited:

Boy that Jonesy cat transporter sure looks like a Sewing machine case
my mother had! (in the 70's)

Now that's an impressive ALIEN display. :thumbsup

Hey Simon, any progress? 2 years of looking for an ice cube tray and STILL nothing

No, but I probably have the largest collection of vintage ice cube trays in the north of England.

I use them to mix paint in ;)

No, but I probably have the largest collection of vintage ice cube trays in the north of England.

I use them to mix paint in ;)

:lol:lol Now that's funny :lol:lol

My tracker keeps taunting me. It's on the display shelf, next to the MR tracker, with all the loose parts sitting next to it :cry:lol.

-Fred

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back