ALIEN:I have original in motion tracker/Emergency helmet in hand!! Anyone need pics

Re: ALIEN:I have original in motion tracker/Emergency helmet in hand!! Anyone need pi

With all the renewed interest in the original Alien, I have to rewatch it again.

Re: ALIEN:I have original in motion tracker/Emergency helmet in hand!! Anyone need pi

So many firsthand ref-images after all these years... :thumbsup
Just too cool what surfaces by time!

IMG_4899.jpg

Do you have more pictures the Nostromo jacket in the back?
Thanks a lot

Little bits.

Okay I cast up a bunch of these. Now to get the rest of the parts.

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

If someone is working on a tracker or need some of these pm me.

Best
Steve

Can I just come by and pick some up? :lol

Who the HELL cobbled that piece of crap together ? The Gaffers 4 year old son? They really didn't expect close scrutiny did they?

Mind you,Thinking about it Ash did ACTUALLY cobble it together in a few hours didn't he? Sorry mate......well done! ( for a synthetic).

man i do like this , great pictures. Did we ever figure out which Ice-cube tray it is ?

Wow! I'm new to the board, and I'm very impressed! Nice pics!

Very cool thread. Were there ever pics of Jones cat carrier posted?

Should be on here somewhere. Search for it. If not theyre posted on the propsummit.com

Richie

Hi all, was there any joy in identifying these pieces circled?

Can you Id any of the parts from the tracker other than the Ice Tray, vernier dial, slider switches, and gully cover?

Would really like to ID the parts I've ringed. Are those parts metal or plastic?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2j5gtas.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/5v3rwy.jpg

We theorised in the past that the front 'probe' was a metal CRT cover, and the part on struts some kind of cycle milo, or similar. Any thoughts?

Would love to see decent pics all round of this prop, particularly the front panel details and those parts I've ringed. Any help much appreciated :)

The long part is part of an old plastic speaker grill. The small part has never been ID'ed

****ing photobucket!!! I'd love to kick those bastards where it hurts!!!!

Ben

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back