New BadAzz Models Wonderfest Release - "studio" Advanced Raider

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Holy cow - I'm grinning from ear to ear over this one. Grown from the actual Season 4 model data, in "studio scale"... and so fresh the water hasn't even dried from the soak I gave it! JT-Graphics will be selling this at WF this coming weekend, and I was asked to see how far I can take the test casting for display... MAN I want to light this... must....resist...

L1000553.jpg

L1000554.jpg

L1000555.jpg

L1000556.jpg

L1000557.jpg

L1000558.jpg

L1000559.jpg

L1000561.jpg

Now,now Jason, you know theres no " Studio Scale "
for CGI models !!!! :lol

J/K.... :cool

Oh, and THERE you go taking Rich's COKE CAN
for reference idea and not giving credit !

SHAME,SHAME... :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I steal everything from everyone, and then I spread forbidden pictures to grandmothers - don't you know that?

The face is different and now echoes the Centurion head - two engines instead of three - it's a design change from the show between season's two and three, or maybe three and four - I imagine they decided to revisit and refine the design since the show was a success, maybe?

how does this differ from the other raider that was offered not that long ago?

Holy cow - I'm grinning from ear to ear over this one. Grown from the actual Season 4 model data, in "studio scale"...

With what machine did they do the growing to achieve such fine detail ?! Insane amount of small detail that I´d say would get lost on standard rp machines !

Oh, and THERE you go taking Rich's COKE CAN
for reference idea and not giving credit !

SHAME,SHAME... :lol

Now that's lime coke, so he's ok. :lol

As for the model, how much? Holy crap that looks good, it reminds me of the Alien queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back