Licensed Pulse Rifle pre-order

I'm a little late to the party but I got mine last week. Very impressive piece of kit. The shrouds are awesome, they really do make a difference being made of metal instead of resin or whatever. There's a tiny, tiny droop in the barrel, it might be hard to see in the photos, you wouldn't really notice it unless you went looking for it. There's also a pinkish tinge to the brown bess paint in places - it's more noticeable with the camera flash than in natural light.
Matt's excellent sling is the icing on the cake.

Also included is a pic of it beside a G&P airsoft kit for comparison!

L7Acs.jpg

h2IuI.jpg

v9udc.jpg

zJnd1.jpg

kKW9C.jpg

YTWIL.jpg

I'm a little late to the party but I got mine last week. Very impressive piece of kit. The shrouds are awesome, they really do make a difference being made of metal instead of resin or whatever. There's a tiny, tiny droop in the barrel, it might be hard to see in the photos, you wouldn't really notice it unless you went looking for it. There's also a pinkish tinge to the brown bess paint in places - it's more noticeable with the camera flash than in natural light.
Matt's excellent sling is the icing on the cake.

Also included is a pic of it beside a G&P airsoft kit for comparison!

kKW9C.jpg

Thanks for the comparison picture next to the G&P airsoft. After all the complaints about the barrel drooping, I decided to go ahead and get the Tokyo Marui G&P version instead. I know that it is not as screen accurate but it is hefty and can take a beating.

Thanks for the comparison picture next to the G&P airsoft. After all the complaints about the barrel drooping, I decided to go ahead and get the Tokyo Marui G&P version instead. I know that it is not as screen accurate but it is hefty and can take a beating.

Good choice! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back