Licensed Pulse Rifle pre-order

I just put my order in. I've been waiting a while for this. It's not the best time to be spending $900, but then it's always the right time to score a pulse rifle. :lol

why wont it let me change my shipping address? stupid website. I use a different address for my shipping since I don't trust most delivery people to not leave expensive packages without a signature.

My best friends brother got a solid resin kit that needed a ton of work, and he payed around 300 bucks. This was back before anyone had one and there was a really great story that went along with how the guy found the item and everything he went through to get molds made off it. But still, look what we are talking about, this isn't something made in someones garage. This is a perfect replica. That is an amazing price. I've seen the really crappy ones and don't get me wrong , they are all really cool but we are talking about something that is really fine here. Not a kit that some sloppy slap happy jack leg just through together and wants a grand for it.

With all that being said I'll probably run across it at a con, sometime and see it as a big piece of junk :lol. No no I'm sure this thing is awesome and I hope some one here gets one and takes some great pictures of it and posts a nice review for all of us.

I sure this thing is worth the money and I'd be willing to bet they will have to reevaluate their price. You just can't make something of that high quality and sell it at that price and expect to make a good return. They have a ton of man hours and money into this already. How long have we been hearing about this?

Holy S.......

I really really want to order one of those OD ones, but will i get it into the UK???

Mark (HCG), i take it you are shipping to the UK, are you selling through Propstore Of London again??? If so can i get an OD one through them?

why wont it let me change my shipping address? stupid website. I use a different address for my shipping since I don't trust most delivery people to not leave expensive packages without a signature.

The site wouldn't let me add a shipping address, either. My shipping address is essentially the same as my billing address, but includes the name of the building I live in.

I wrote a note to HCG about my address and immediately received an automated response promising a personal response within hours.

So here's a question for anyone who knows:

The text on the HCG site says that their replica features a "moving 'Grenade Launcher' pump handle."

The wording here leads me to suspect that the GL doesn't actually "pump," but instead simply slides forward and backward.

Can anyone here confirm or deny this?

when you look close on the pictures of the BB version you will see it opens and closes the chamber (the bolt moves back and forth), like the shotgun on the real one. but i doubt you will be able to actually chamber something.

what i really want to know is the possibility to take off the shrouds.
are they constructed in right and left half pieces ???

mark, please tell me.

Last edited:
Yep,

Are the shrouds pressed aluminum sheets or CNC'd shrouds?

Plus,

A bunch of people would like to know break down to throw in there

airsoft or real steal internals.

Including myself..

Thanks for your response.

I'm still not quite clear on the action of the pump handle. I understand that it opens and closes the chamber, but will it do so simply by sliding back and forth, or will it incorporate "pump action" -- the spring-loaded resistance and coveted "ch-CHIK" sound when working the pump handle? Will it rack?

This is completely separate from the question of whether the GL will be able to chamber anything. I assume that, as a model gun in compliance with model gun laws, and in the absence of any mention of dummy rounds in the product description, it won't be able to chamber anything anywhere. :)

Last edited:
cooool :)

Hey Marc aka Hollywood Collectibles...would it be possible to get JUST a shroud set??? Maybe you have a spare set from the assembly line?!

Markus

Last edited:
Man this is way tempting. On one hand... its not exactly cheap on the other, it is mostly metal... and on the other... I could buy a real thompson for that much yet on the other it's a great deal as far as pulse rifles goes(yes I realise thats 4 hands :lol). Such a tough decision. I'll have to see if my funds will be in order. :sleep

Oh i'd love a set of those shrouds. Building my own PR, and the metal shrouds would be ideal.

Do these come off? Will you sell separately?

lewis

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back