Punisher: War Zone vest by Indy Magnoli

That's a ballistic vest with the kevlar/trauma plates removed and a funky collar installed on it.
You can see the MOLLE/PALS loops all over it and the drag handle on the back.
My friend Roger at Custom Tactical Creations makes vests like this for a living, all custom made to your specs, built for real world use too using genuine Cordura nylon.
Heavy duty stuff, might want to check him out.

Can you provide any pictures and/or links?? Would be nice to find this and simply modify it slightly rather than having it custom built from scratch - but if it comes to that, Indy knows what he's getting himself into.

Ok, I was able to find custom tactical online and sent them a message. If this is an item that can be modified from an existing model and the price tag is lower than Indy, I will go with them - in which case I will start hammering Indy on the 2015 jacket....goody goody!!
I will continue to post updates as I get them.

any new news on this work up i already have a completed costume for my punisher warzone but if this a better build i might upgrade

Custom Tactical is able to do one for around $200 but I don't have the funds right now to invest in a 'prototype' for them to build.
I would like to see pics of your punisher ensamble anyway, please post pics if you have them.

Custom Tactical is able to do one for around $200 but I don't have the funds right now to invest in a 'prototype' for them to build.
I would like to see pics of your punisher ensamble anyway, please post pics if you have them.

man 200 is not bad at all and i cant figure out how to re upload the pics to this thread as well but here is the link where i loaded them http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=54044&page=5

i also have the beretta 9 mil holster on my body armor only my arm covers it the whole time =/

let me know what you think frosty

The pending price is $275 (shipped). We'll post pics here as soon as we have some...

Any other shots of the original would be greatly appreaciated (especially the back). Thanks and

Kind regards,
Indy

Any chance it'll be able to accept real body armor plate inserts like a regular tactical vest? :love

your vest in the other pics looks pretty sweet! What did you use Punhulk?

thanks chicago and its a Tac Force WebTec Strike Plate Carrier vest with a custom built shoulder and neck armor to match identical to the neck armor to the warzone custome which was fabricated and put together by me and one of my buddys batninja from the dented helmet and than the paint job was done by a guy i knew off the hunterslair

thankyou Mr Fett =)

and i was going to suggest buying the vest from www.Evike.com but they are sold out
however i did most my buisness through optics planet and they are a great company fast shipping too

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back