If I owe you something. Please read this!

glim999

Sr Member
Mods, I hope this is in the right place. If it's not. Please movie it.

I know I owe a few of you some items. I have them packaged and ready to go but I've had a a lot of problems lately. I just finished up my divorce, I had to do taxes, and I had a knee injury that put me out of commission for about a week. I am getting things out now and ask that be patient for just a few days more. You will all get what you've paid for. Soon. Someone has already put filed a complaint with Pay Pal and my account is frozen so that's causing me some problems. Rest assured that you will get your items.

I know I'm behind. I know there's no excuse. I have been a member here for more than ten years though and I have never screwed anyone over.

Sounds like you had a run of bad luck. Sorry for your troubles and I hope you are back on your feet soon.

You don't owe me anything by the way ;) Just thought I would try to send some good wishes your way.

Mike

Hey Glim999,
Sometimes things happen. I think the most important thing is communication with those that you are indebted to. I have ordered an item from you and I do have to admit... every time I have sent this guy a message he has replied promptly, within the same day usually. Of course, I'd rather be getting a message saying that my item is on it's way :lol but like I said... things happen!
If I could give some friendly advice, maybe copy and paste this into your for sale thread in the JY... I didn't notice it until just now.
I also heard your ceiling fan caught on fire the other night... so it does seem that things are a little rough for you. But that said, communication is most important. I always check to see how long someone has been a member here, and how many posts they've made before I make a deal on the JY. But sometimes it's not the best idea to rely on reputation alone. Just my 2 cents.

I hope things improve for you soon. Just keep me posted as to what's going on is all I ask. Well, it's not ALL I ask but it's the best start! Take care buddy.

Just wanted to chime in on behalf of Glim here! I just got my item in the mail and am VERY satisfied with it. I feel I got a great deal and even though it took a little while to receive it, it was worth the wait. Things just happen sometimes. Every time I sent a message to this guy he replied, usually same day. I feel good about the deal. Just wanted to weigh in for this guy. If you guys are patient with him I'm sure you will be taken care of.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back