new ILM book "Sculpting a galaxy"

Im waiting on this one too, my girlfriend had said its my birthday gift seeing as its the same month, im plugging for the hardback but i dont get the price hike. Apparently its coming with additional supplements and maybe some DVD content, but that i think was a rumor, hope not as it would be a lot to pay extra for a hardback lol.

The previous book, Dresing a Galaxy, was full of special premiums. I'd expect the new release to offer up some tangible goodies, too... :love

I hope so temponaut, quite excited bout this one. I was like a kid at Christmas when i got my Chronicles classic, itll be a builders dream one hopes.

My hopes are high for this one, too. The description makes it sound like an absolute goldmine of photographs.

Last year, Sideshow offered Dressing a Galaxy through their site in a special signature edition. I wonder if they'll do the same for Sculpting a Galaxy... and, if so, I wonder whose signature it will be. :confused

According to that Insight Editions site:

Hardcover has additional paper model "pop-ups" & laser die-cut plans, deluxe clamshell box with models from all six films; a "make your own" Millennium Falcon model kit. DVD of Star Wars model shop documentaries, Certificate of Authenticity, Signed and Numbered

- Falcon kit eh?

I believe both are hardcover. One is a regular edition ($50) the other a special edition ($295) with all the stuff mentioned by Talisen. It's been on pre-order for quite come time on Amazon

THAT Sounds COOL... :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Talisen @ Apr 24 2006, 10:49 AM) [snapback]1232306[/snapback]</div>
According to that Insight Editions site:

Hardcover has additional paper model "pop-ups" & laser die-cut plans, deluxe clamshell box with models from all six films; a "make your own" Millennium Falcon model kit. DVD of Star Wars model shop documentaries, Certificate of Authenticity, Signed and Numbered

- Falcon kit eh?
[/b]

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back