Show us your rpfs (replica prop firearms)!

One of the requirements for my new house was that it have a suitable room for my guns and Airsoft storage. I'm still fine-tuning things, but I've got my gun rack and shelves in, and it's looking good. The room is about 8x10'.

DSC00788.JPG

DSC00789.JPG

DSC00792.JPG

Now that is what I would call a MANCAVE!:lol

These are just the replicas. I try not to mix my Airsoft with my real steel. :cool

You've got more Magpul kit on your replicas than I do on my real AR15. :lol

mbus.jpg

Those are some mighty pretty shooters you've got there. I'm guessing most/all of them must be metal guns?

You've got more Magpul kit on your replicas than I do on my real AR15. :lol

Those are some mighty pretty shooters you've got there. I'm guessing most/all of them must be metal guns?

This thread was reserved for replicas but my AR's look just as pimped out. :) Gotta love Magpul's stuff. :thumbsup

Have you seen the new Magpul ACS stock? I just ordered one for a new AR that I'm putting together.

But yep, these are all metal, all highly upgraded internally. 2 of them have 170 springs which put out 500+ FPS. Definitely not meant to skirmish with. :cool

This thread was reserved for replicas but my AR's look just as pimped out. :) Gotta love Magpul's stuff. :thumbsup

Have you seen the new Magpul ACS stock? I just ordered one for a new AR that I'm putting together.

But yep, these are all metal, all highly upgraded internally. 2 of them have 170 springs which put out 500+ FPS. Definitely not meant to skirmish with. :cool
Very, very nice stuff! I have seen that ACS, seems like a nice alternative to the wonderful (but horribly overpriced) SOPMOD.

To stay on topic, here are all the unfinished replica guns that I ended up selling some time ago. Maybe that's not really on topic since they're not mine anymore. :lol

blaster1.jpg

Replica Kenner Star Wars blaster

bsg6.jpg

Matsuo BSG sidearm, built over an airsoft revolver

mal1.jpg

Phil's Mal pistol

ter1.jpg

SG-1 TER kit

vp1.jpg

VP70 (and associated knife)

zat2.jpg

Actually, I think I still have this one packed away in a box somewhere.

Someday if/when I get back into actually collecting props again, the focus will be on weapons. Again. :D

Very, very nice stuff! I have seen that ACS, seems like a nice alternative to the wonderful (but horribly overpriced) SOPMOD.

blaster1.jpg

HAHA! That is the most genius idea ever! I don't have anymore vintage Stormtrooper action figures, but I know I have like 10 of these. :lol

As for the SODMOD, you are so right. I'm sorry but $235 just for a stock is ridiculous. Even the Magpul UBR, which is a gorgeous piece of hardware, is way overpriced at $265. :unsure

One of the requirements for my new house was that it have a suitable room for my guns and Airsoft storage. I'm still fine-tuning things, but I've got my gun rack and shelves in, and it's looking good. The room is about 8x10'.

DSC00788.JPG

Is that a Magpul Masada I see?

The only picture I have of any of my prop guns are these, and this is hardly all of them.

BSG Style CX4 :
cropped.jpg

Glock 17 :
10-22-09001jpgA.jpg

UHC airsoft S&W Model 29 and Bianchi holster:

holster2.jpg

BuzzBee shotgun (compared to the other Nerf stuff, it's pretty sad) and wood shotgun shell:

sg6.jpg

Last edited:
All I really have are nerf guns and old toys, and some swords....

Please forgive the poor quality pictures, all I had for some was my cellphone, and the lighting just wouldn't work right.

ff5.jpg

ff2t.jpg

ls00.jpg

ls4.jpg

81637829.jpg

ls7.jpg

ls1.jpg

lsfg.jpg

ls6e.jpg

mavs2.jpg

mavsil2.jpg

mavblack2.jpg

nomadrif2.jpg

nomadrifdetail.jpg

nomadrifdetail7.jpg

nomadrifdetail6.jpg

nomadrifdetail5.jpg

nomadrifdetail3.jpg

nomadrifdetail2.jpg

scout2.jpg

img1861j.jpg

img1860.jpg

img1859y.jpg

img1858w.jpg

img1855f.jpg

img1857u.jpg

img1845.jpg

img1846a.jpg

img1848v.jpg

img1853z.jpg

img1847j.jpg

img1852.jpg

img1849.jpg

img1850p.jpg

pc160005.jpg

pc160003.jpg

pc160002.jpg

pc160006.jpg

pc160007.jpg

pc160008.jpg

pc160009.jpg

pc160014.jpg

pc160017.jpg

pc160018.jpg

pc160019.jpg

pc160020.jpg

img1866d.jpg

img1863y.jpg

To stay on topic, here are all the unfinished replica guns that I ended up selling some time ago. Maybe that's not really on topic since they're not mine anymore. :lol

blaster1.jpg

Someday if/when I get back into actually collecting props again, the focus will be on weapons. Again. :D

That Kenner is awesome . I need to make me one of those. I am working on the LEGO blaster now..lol

My Modern Warfare 2 Soap Mactavish's AR-15, and vest. Vest isn't complete, but AR-15 is almost dead-on! Need to get the backup iron sight and desert tan rail covers. missing the sticker on the eotech optic. other than that, pretty darn close i would say!

mine:

2010-03-27%2017.48.25.jpg

files.php

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back