Show us your rpfs (replica prop firearms)!

My Hand of God Colt .45 full metal revolver. The grips were made by hand and cast in resin. The crosses were molded from real metal crosses purchased from the gunsmith/leather worker who provided the holsters for 3:10 to Yuma.

Pictures are from my iphone so the grip looks blotchy though it is extremely smooth in person.

handofgodDONE.jpg

Awesome - so who made the replica Colt?

Last edited:
Killer piece, but I thought the rattlesnake was only on the guns from FFoD... (?)

Here ya go! This is the scene where Blondie is in the hotel cleaning his gun when Tuco's buddies try and sneak up on him, and Tuco comes in through the window behind him..

BlondieMedium.jpg

And then Tuco tells Clint to get up on the table, put his head in a noose and Tuco starts shooting the legs of the table - but not in time as a cannonball comes through the side of the building, freeing Clint and burying Tuco in a pile of rubble. :lol

Great scene! (y)thumbsup

Not a prop, but my "real" firing version of Clints revolver from GBU..:love

It's a Pietta 1851 Colt Navy with a .38cal Kirst converter & silver rattlesnake grips..

IMG_0088.jpg

i was wondering if anyone was familiar with "traditions" black powder pistols, and weither or not they could be converted to firing cartridges as well or is the steel not capable of accepting the tolerances of smokeless powder etc...

I made - Captain Nemo's UnderWaterRifle with a Display Mount that's
designed to mimic the interior of the DiveSuit Room aboard the Nautilus.
(Walt Disney's - 20'ooo Leagues under the Sea / 1954)
wallmountdave10rivets.jpg

URW 3/4 Stern View / Unfinnished Pedistal Mount - Display Stand
4rear.jpg

UWR 3/4 Bow View
4-1.jpg

i was wondering if anyone was familiar with "traditions" black powder pistols, and weither or not they could be converted to firing cartridges as well or is the steel not capable of accepting the tolerances of smokeless powder etc...
They can, but you have to replace the chamber. I know, I have a Colt Walker..Kev:rolleyes

Yep, pretty much, but you have to watch the grain, it could blow it up..

They make shells for such a swap, and they are not what you find on the shelf.

Try Dixie gun works, they are great at all this..Kev

Yep, pretty much, but you have to watch the grain, it could blow it up..

They make shells for such a swap, and they are not what you find on the shelf.

Try Dixie gun works, they are great at all this..Kev

You have to use "Cowboy" loads, if you don't it will blow up on you. Trust me on this, I have done it and it is not fun, I was lucky and did not get hurt.

My Pugman ESB E-11

IMG_0360.jpg

Corbin Blaster...
IMG_0387.jpg

Hyperfirm E-11
DSC00108.jpg

Hyperfirm MG42, Custom Nerf, Scout Concept carbine...
IMG_3797.jpg

Scout Hyperfirm as well... Cant find a pic. :)

I see a winchester AA hull in that Pusle Rifle. Does that mean it's real? :eek

People familiar with the Remington 870 will recognize that, yes, it is a real shotgun. Here is a pic of the Thompson. The bolt has been partially dismantled so that is doesn't require licensing as an SBR, but it is a real TSMG receiver, etc. Remember, I am a fully licensed FFL and a cop so I am staying within the law.

BoltFaceHiRez.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back