Rorschach: The Definitive Thread

Heres the site:

http://ct.dscp.dla.mil

for whatever reason its down atm but it was working fine last weekend. Also if you do a google search you can find some online and eBay. Search for a DSCP Coat, these particular ones are from the 'Valor' collection and here is the product #: 8405-01-504-8654

Hope it helps...once i find the other site i found them on ill post that as well

Not too impressed by the coat, I take it?

Me? I think the coats great, my only complaint is Im still waiting on the belt that he keeps on forgetting to ship me or said he did. I was his first comissioned cust after he finished his back in July. If I didnt like it I wouldnt have spent the money on it nor convince him to sell them cheaper to get more cust. which obviously he has.

Why keep it a secret when obviously a lot of people are into the coat and maybe they want to weather it themselves, since the guy is also a little swamped with orders

I gotcha. I misunderstood the tone of your posts, my bad. :cool

I'll talk to him about your belt. It took him a while to get my coat just right, the belt being part of it. I don't think he's purposefully giving you the runaround or anything, so I'll just ask him what's up.

Vegeta! Just pop an email to iamtheaceofspades@live.com and he'll get you set up.

Not too impressed by the coat, I take it?

I gotcha. I misunderstood the tone of your posts, my bad. :cool

I'll talk to him about your belt. It took him a while to get my coat just right, the belt being part of it. I don't think he's purposefully giving you the runaround or anything, so I'll just ask him what's up.

Vegeta! Just pop an email to iamtheaceofspades@live.com and he'll get you set up.

Well it was shipped in a second box he said but i never got it so after contacting him he was really cool about it and said he'd send another one out. After almost three weeks of not getting the belt and me kept emailing him he finally answered me after i sent him a message on eBay of all places because he had one on there for a bit. He told me he sent the second one out with delivery confirmation and said it was delivered,.. I told him it wasnt and asked him for the confirmation # since he said it was delivered,...that was the last I heard from him and that was going on two weeks now. So ya im a little frustrated.

Got my coat today. The weathering on this thing is outstanding.

4016007578_e477b2c82d.jpg

4016007212_1f46e29453.jpg

i see someone posted texas hatters's hat:)
but heres another with journal and other item from Kalkamel:):thumbsup on my temporary display(man i had to manage my room lol)

just got this of e-bay for $12 each,close but...its ok for that price!

did anyone one know which sally jupiter's image that i should use for it?:confused

I agree, but its been almost 3 months :( the belt is part of the costume

best of luck:thumbsup im hoping this is going to be smooth/ongoing,it really looks nice

some recent finds/alternatives here
-coat? >military coat?
-gloves? >dress gloves?
-scarf?
-shoes? >chelsea boots(vendor?)?
this thread need to be update:):thumbsup

btw i forgot that lighters are props and not part of the costume,sorry:$

Thought I'd throw this in here, too.

16262_1056158980086_1709191994_106404_7007659_n.jpg

Pretty much all I gotta do still is get a lighter pair of gloves, and I'm completely SA, other than hemming up the coat a little, and adding another pair of buttons.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back