Rorschach: The Definitive Thread

thought I'd show off mine. my jacket was a blackout curtain that I clear coated to give the waxed look. The pants are a maroon upholstery fabric that I dyed with blue to get the purple color. the shoes were a cheap faded glory model. I have three masks that I can change between, and looking at the pics this one may need some narrowing in the front...

more pics in this album.

comments and constructive criticism apprecited.

Last edited:
Finally got one of these made, but only had the dark brown waxed cotton in stock (the medium brown should be here shortly). In the meantime, here are some quick teaser shots:

rorsch1.jpg
rorsch2.jpg

055006.jpg

055008.jpg

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Great looking coat Indy. Are the cuts in the collar off a bit? Or is it just the illusion because the collar on the real coat is popped up?
Just curious.
Mike

I based the shape of the lapels and collar on the pre-production images which show it laying flat, so they should be right.

Kind regards,
Indy

Yeah, not only that, but Indy mentioned that the medium brown hasn't come in yet, so he did up a prototype with a darker material he had on hand.

Looks awesome though, so far. :cool Can't wait to see it in the right color. I'll probably decide whether to spring for one or not by then.

Any leads on a cheapo trench coat? I'm looking only to costume in it come Halloween and that's about it, so spending a lot on something I don't wear often is not really practical.

Any leads on a cheapo trench coat? I'm looking only to costume in it come Halloween and that's about it, so spending a lot on something I don't wear often is not really practical.

Hey buddy I haven't seen you in some time. How have you been.

I think the good thing about Magnoli's coat, it looks so good that you could use it as a trench coat in daily wear and would look real sharp.

Hey buddy I haven't seen you in some time. How have you been.

I think the good thing about Magnoli's coat, it looks so good that you could use it as a trench coat in daily wear and would look real sharp.

Hey, John! :) Things are ok and I hope you're fine too!

Trust me, I would love to own Magnoli's coat, but having a trench coat for daily wear here in Malaysia is like wearing a parka in the scorching Sahara. :lol Most of the time it would be gathering dust in my closet, just like my Wested... :cry

You know i forgot where you lived my friend.

We have a saying in the fire department.

If you can't take the heat........ become a cop.:lol:lol:lol:lol

Might have been already found but having a hard time finding Rorschach's flashlight he pulls out once he enters the Comedians apartment.

Looks like it might be a C or D cell battery flashlight with a larger flat lens.

I'll try and get some screen caps soon.

I was having a bit of trouble, too. From what I can tell based on how the light hits it in a couple shots, I'm about 85% sure it's an older Everready Flashlight.

It was mostly from me watching the first scene of Rorschach inspecting the Comedians apartment over and over (and having hunted vintage flashlights on eBay for a while).

I'll take some screenshots when I get home, and get a comparison post together.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back