Lost Boys Marco's Jacket for Sale!!!

I'm in the process of replicating this jacket. Though some items, seem to be harder to find. I don't see sny Exploited or Misfits patches. But, having them on there wouldn't make them any less screen accurate, due the amount of images and hidden patches.
I was curious if you ever finished your reproduction and if so would you mind posting pictures. Thanks.

If the gentlemen your talking about is me, i actually own both jackets from lost boys & near dark.. :)
You are very lucky. I would pay most anything for those. To this day I still introduce people to my favorite vampire movie Near Dark. But to also have the Lost Boys jack makes me truly jealous!

Mad props to anyone replicating this jacket... I want to make a replica myself, would be a labor of love it seems, but a nice project to one day make you a person of envy (Lol) Anyone on here who's made a replica and can help a brother out in terms of how to search for some of these patches and tapestries, what words to type in etc, would be greatly appreciated, as well as the basic jacket it is. Is it a black/grey denim/jean jacket??? Thanks all of you for your help.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back