Tyrell building original prop

Guys, all this talk of throwing me under the bus! Sheesh! Looks like I should be getting off my a$$, growing a pair and all the rest....

Jason please PM me regarding handsome and capable photo etch-guy you mentioned so I can get back to this, the etch has been the biggest holdup!

My aim for this has been to offer a studio scale but manageable sized piece, not the whole wall but models to fit inside standard size shadowboxes and light up. Maybe 16X20?

I'm happy to see the interest here, it's a great model and of course my fave subject!

Thanks Thorskywalker for shooting, any shots of the smaller strip up close would really help!

Best,
Nathan

I'd love to see this done, and had been helping someone who shall remain nameless (NATHAN!!) as he had this as a personal project.

I say we throw him under the bus, driver over him and blatantly steal his idea.

With Gene's blessing ofcourse.

Here, let me release the parking brake for you....... :cool

Gene

I've already done drawings for the elevator grid and the elevator. I was going to do an elevator for a 12" figure of Batty.

Be glad to toss it into the mix.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back