Data's $50 bill (Goonies)

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking at the screencap i'm trying to think if this $50 bill can be purchased somewhere as a replica bank note.Anyway below is a screengrab of the fifty i'm looking for does anyone have any leads?.Who is that pictured in the center of the bill also?.I would love to have this along with my other goonies props.

vlcsnap1599473.png

Thats definitely Theodore Roosevelt, this looks close to the picture they used:
1d4c_1.JPG

Can't help you with the bill though :unsure

that looks really good contec maybe have the color of the designs on the bill a bit more dark but overall looks like your coming along great with this.Looking forward on checking out the finished bill.

Here are the bills for printout if anyone wants to use unless contec can do better with the bill but overall i like it:cool and great job contec.

50dollarbills.jpg

I found this old thread while I was looking for info on prop money. I have an original prop $50 bill with the exact design used in the movie.
Here is a photo. I will post scans later in the "Scans of Various Prop Money" thread.

Goonie 50.png

I found this old thread while I was looking for info on prop money. I have an original prop $50 bill with the exact design used in the movie.
Here is a photo. I will post scans later in the "Scans of Various Prop Money" thread.

View attachment 331761

I'm working on my goonies wallet. Scans of these would be fantastic...

I'm working on my goonies wallet. Scans of these would be fantastic...

It on my to-do list. We had a death in the family recently so I really fell behind on some stuff, and I'm just now starting to catch up.
I still need to scan and post all the prop money to the other thread also. In a few days I'll post those scans here.

Sorry to hear that, Daniel. My sincere condolences. Off course everybody here will understand that you have other things on your mind now. Props don't run away, so please take all the time you need.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back