Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Women’s tank bike actually, I didn’t get a look at the badge but I think it probably says Elgin.
B47C1BE2-5440-4B6C-BEDC-256DAC7E0840.jpeg

Oh, I couldn't tell, but yeah, ladies Elgin, looks like prewar, I have a green one just like it and can't get $100 for it, maybe I 'll donate it, and see if they can get $600!?

I was freaking out in the store when I first saw it, and you can imagine my disappointment upon realizing the tag said $700 and not $70 as I thought it did.

Since building the 20” X1 I started thinking about what Francis’ Bike might have looked like, if he had one. I decided it needed to be sinister and black.
I started with a 65 typhoon and went crazy with it from there. I think it’s done but who knows.
Ill post a pic. Feel free to delete if I’m out of line posting this here.
B8F7854D-6C20-4227-8D03-BD429E96ACBD.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the sideways pic.

Hi guys, new to rpf. There is a screen used bike here in the Bicycle Heaven bike museum. I didn't read the entire thread so it may be old news but it's on the floor uncased if anyone wanted pictures. Also I work in a sign shop with a Zund router. If anyone needs flat pieces cut I would just need an art file. in addition the Mickey decals I could print off as many as you guys needed. I'm not in the get rich biz, more like I will try building a bike pretty soon and need your help biz.

So I guess there are 4 different version of the Tiger Siren?

1. Green Box Tiger Siren
2. 308B Tiger Siren
3. 308 Tiger Siren

And
4. La Tigre Della Strada Box from Italy

Just saw that one on ebay for like $800

Anyone have the Italy version for sale?

It seems only the box is different, not the siren. It's a little odd that both were sold in Italy at the same time. Typically, you would just put both languages on the box and call it a day.

Hi guys, new to rpf. There is a screen used bike here in the Bicycle Heaven bike museum. I didn't read the entire thread so it may be old news but it's on the floor uncased if anyone wanted pictures. Also I work in a sign shop with a Zund router. If anyone needs flat pieces cut I would just need an art file. in addition the Mickey decals I could print off as many as you guys needed. I'm not in the get rich biz, more like I will try building a bike pretty soon and need your help biz.

It's not a screen used bike. It's a replica. It was made by a guy here on the RPF several years ago.

DSC00990.JPG

Hi Wethside, welcome to the thread,

I don't know what the "correct" buttons are, but I used a 12mm red on/off push button I found on the bay and the center button I used a chrome hot rod starter button like on a model A ford, the small 3rd. button I found at radio shack, but since they have ceased to be, you'll have to search online for one that matches, hope that helps.

Last edited:
I am interested in trying to 3d print the tiger siren. Does anyone have a working link to the stl files? Thanks!

Below are links to the 3D files for the siren housing. Files have units of inches.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/avib6tkmrh79lsb/peewee_siren_housing.stl?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcvaumfyteo6zo7/peewee_siren_backplate.stl?dl=0

Below is the link to the 3D file for the tiger (without tongue). File has units of millimeters.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/edmg9apmiv651v9/tiger_without_tongue.stl?dl=0

I have not tried printing these in PLA or ABS. Let me know how they turn out if anyone decides to do so.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back