Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

I finally got my horn all polished up and painted, I also added the 1/4" nylon screw hole plugs to clean it up, Thanks to Abe and Ed for lighting the fire on this little side project. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Looks awesome billy! Do you plan to add a soundchip or something in the future? I still have those horn sound effects I gave Gregg for his tank.

I'd love to, but I don't think there is enough room in the box to do it, I saw where Abe rigged something up for his, but it sounded like a anti loud enough horn, you could probably put a bigger box on it but then it wouldn't look like the prop, so I'll guess it will stay the way it is.

I saw a video of this on Youtube, we just need to figure out how to incorporate it on the X-1, I think he's got Pee-wee beat with this oneHornster-Bike.jpg

I'm planning to do something like this. Hopefully I can find colored air lines. I know it comes in black. So I might just paint it. But i was thinking you could mount the can in the rear rack or maybe even inside the tank or saddle bags.
It will be super loud but higher pitched.
To get the right pitch the horn would be like 3' long.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417975744322.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417975744322.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 53
The chip i bought just barely fit and the Billy said it was a bit underwhelming for the work put into it. Leave it to movie magic and our imaginations..
the way to do it is to run the real airhorns in the bags, run a wire that is activates it, from the button on the box.

I like the plugs Billy, btw a non yoder but very similar horn ended a few days ago, it was nos with the box. Same mount and all.
I was probably going to cap mine too.

So it's basically a car wrap material in chrome. Nothing new really, but that material is better for curves, I might buy a roll to mess around with. 5' minimum purchase is 40 bucks plus shipping.

photo-4 copy.JPG

Nice job Brownie. Looks great. I just finished painting and assembling my chain guard that I purchased from Turbo Frank. Thanks brother! Slow progress but that's part of the fun.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back