Judge Dredd 'Comic style' costume for Judge Minty Project

Great pics ,really sets off the costume , any news on the film yet ?

Another costume question :rolleyes what did you use to paint all the gloves and belt etc ,was it a vinyl paint ? cheers

Thanks again, for the positive feedback on Dan's costume.

It's been fun recreating these covers using the images from our costume reference photo session, but I'd better stop and concentrate on some work for the film itself. Just time to finish this Cliff Robinson inspired cover.

In my mind, I'm hoping we will shoot everything this year, and perhaps get a trailer out toward the back end with the whole thing to be finished early next year.

robinsonhomage.jpg

We're going underground for a bit. Knuckling down to a bit of work.

It's still in progess. Just concentrating on the boring stuff, sourcing locations, logistics, casting, script re-writes, scheduling, etc.

We're going underground for a bit. Knuckling down to a bit of work.

It's still in progess. Just concentrating on the boring stuff, sourcing locations, logistics, casting, script re-writes, scheduling, etc.

Going on a bit of a long walk are we :lol

love the poster art and looking forward to seeing the results of your labour :thumbsup

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back