Amazing Spiderman costume McLean print with My inner Face shell and Lenses

Re: spiderman replica costume 90% complete

Ok thanks. Do you guys know if the website he got it from could tell me were i could find the fabrics tho? :)

The fabric is a 4-way stretch lycra with a custom-designed brick pattern and muscle shading printed onto it using a dye sublimation process.

Here's the site: SpideyPlanet.com - Home

Yuri has a section on the site devoted to his construction.

-Nick

Re: spiderman replica costume 90% complete

Build myself a new spidey face shell since Rich offered the new print of spidey suit . Want to make this as close to the movie accurate faceshell . This is the first pull , still need bondo and sanding to get the good shape .

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

Re: Spiderman Replica Costume . NEW inner face shell in progress 19 / 02 / 11

The pics have been deleted/removed. Can you repost them? I'd love to see them. What material did you use? Thanks.

Never mind. Just realized there are three pages to this thread. :) the suit looks great.

Nice work man. I'd love to try my hand at putting one of yuri's kits together, after several e-mails with no reply I just gave up on it. If anyone is sitting on a kit i'd be interested. Once again great job, you wear it well!

Hi Guys , Pls excuse me using the same thread to share my another spidey costume of Amazing spidey. Im a big fan of spidey and love this print from McLean . Got this print few months from now and im working very slow on this suit especially puff paint it at home after work . I only work 1 - 2 hours on this a day in home ;)

I started on the blue section first .

20121214_081556.jpg

20130329_000217.jpg

And the Face shell and Lenses i made for this suit . Do some research on the shape of the face shell . I put more attention on the forehead shape , its more round . And i would like the lenses to sit on the right place attached with strong magnet . Just like the faceshell we have seen from Spiderman 2 movie face shell .

Here is my first cast of finished Amazing spidey shell and lenses , need to make some holes at the mouth area for easy breathing .

Let me know what do u think about the shape;)

IMG_5439.jpg

IMG_5444-1.jpg

IMG_5443.jpg

The face shell looks good, the only thing i see that might need improvement is the jaw might be a bit wide. And may i ask why you has the McLean suit sewn before puffied?

The face shell looks good, the only thing i see that might need improvement is the jaw might be a bit wide. And may i ask why you has the McLean suit sewn before puffied?

Thanks . It's sculpted with my face size. Also I have no skill with sewing suit So I bought this suit that already sewn. ;)

I will post more pics of the mask and lenses on this inner shell.

Got the mask on the face shell and puff painted half of the mask ...... ive installed total of 6 magnets ( big and small ) on the face shell and 6 magnets in the lenses , it really hold strong . It snap and click well even on the fabric with puff paint , it push the fabric down to the curve space of the face shell .

IMG_5449.jpg

IMG_5551.jpg

IMG_5511.jpg

IMG_5543.jpg

Wow, both suits look totally stunning! Nice work on your Mclean print, best one out there. Really love the face shell as well, looks great. Some have too wide of a jaw, but I think this one looks ace.

Wow, both suits look totally stunning! Nice work on your Mclean print, best one out there. Really love the face shell as well, looks great. Some have too wide of a jaw, but I think this one looks ace.

Thanks . yup this shape shall fits more ppl cause i have a fat face , so i sculpted the forehead round and wider to keep the whole structure looks balance.;)

That's looking awesome, man!

Thanks bro , u did great on your print too ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back