Amazing Spiderman costume McLean print with My inner Face shell and Lenses

Re: spiderman replica costume 90% complete

That looks great! I've always been curious about the webs too. Has anyone ever used silicone for those? Or is that what urethane is, lol.

You did a great job....

Just curious: How many hours do you put into a suit like this?

My kids would love to see me turning my SW stuff in exchange to a spidy!

I used to be able to fit in one of those...

That's it, I'm hitting the gym again.

You did a great job....

Just curious: How many hours do you put into a suit like this?

My kids would love to see me turning my SW stuff in exchange to a spidy!

hehehe !!! i spend about 4 months time to completed it, but not really hard work on it, my advice is , u hav to take lot of time on it to make it perfect , the small part are really take lots of time , like painting the wed and cluing it up.

Go for it , u will love the result.

Great work Masked Rider, you did a fantastic job, the costume looks superb. The pics are cool, i've got to get and make one of these costumes, well done!

how much did it cost to get the kit from SpideyPlanet? I've been thinking about getting one to work on for next halloween, my little brothers would probably get a real kick out of trick or treating with Spiderman

This thread is kinda old guys...
To the guy who wants help on a Spidey costume, post another thread, you'll get answers that way.

Hey. I'm new here, and I really need some helpful tips from someone who has experience with Spidey suits. I'm looking to create a replica costume for either Comicon or Halloween next year, so I was wondering if you could fill me in on the fabric you used for the blue areas on the suit, what you used for the lenses, and how you put the whole thing together. Thanks, and I really appreciate it. :rolleyes

Hey, I'm new here and I need some tips for making my own Spiderman Replica suit. So, I figured I'd pick the best one i found and MAN IT'S SWEET! I'd like to know what fabric you used for the blue areas, how you got the muscle shading on it, what you used for the eyes, and any tips you feel might help me out. Thanks! :lol

He didn't, he bought a kit off Brad. ;) http://www.spidey4fun.ncable.net.au/

Hey, I'm new here and I need some tips for making my own Spiderman Replica suit. So, I figured I'd pick the best one i found and MAN IT'S SWEET! I'd like to know what fabric you used for the blue areas, how you got the muscle shading on it, what you used for the eyes, and any tips you feel might help me out. Thanks! :lol

I thought this kit was one of Yuri's (SpideyPlanet) kits...at least that's what it looks like to my eye.

I haven't been into the Spidey game for a while now, so I could be wrong. That said, I was under the impression that Yuri no longer made suits. Regardless, though, both Brad and Yuri do top notch work. You'll be happy with either one!

-Nick

You could be right I thought it was Brads simply because Yuri doesn't do them any more. Maybe I spoke too soon. :confused:lol

I thought this kit was one of Yuri's (SpideyPlanet) kits...at least that's what it looks like to my eye.

I haven't been into the Spidey game for a while now, so I could be wrong. That said, I was under the impression that Yuri no longer made suits. Regardless, though, both Brad and Yuri do top notch work. You'll be happy with either one!

-Nick

You need to bring that suit to Ohio and join me on my appearances at Play N Trade--would be a lot of fun. Good JOb tho!

You could be right I thought it was Brads simply because Yuri doesn't do them any more. Maybe I spoke too soon. :confused:lol
Ok thanks. Do you guys know if the website he got it from could tell me were i could find the fabrics tho? :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back