Amazing Spiderman costume McLean print with My inner Face shell and Lenses

Re: spiderman replica costume 90% complete

I 5th the eye positioning, but you've done a lot of great work on this! How long did it take to get all the webbing on correctly?

it tooks me 3 months ++ to complete this suit. is lot of work on it, painting the webbing , sewing the suit together piece by peice by hand , and then by serger sewing machine, gluing up the webbing part by part. even i cant believe myself, i finally complete it.

can't tell the color from the photos as they looked washed out, but I do have a question about the spider, it looks like it's choking you, shouldn't it be lower on the chest? Or is it a bad angle?

can't tell the color from the photos as they looked washed out, but I do have a question about the spider, it looks like it's choking you, shouldn't it be lower on the chest? Or is it a bad angle?

yeah i need to lower the spider other than that what do you think

yeah i need to lower the spider other than that what do you think

did u get it on ebay ? or u make it by urself ?

a few pic of my suit chest and back spider.
DSC00307.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

Are you repositioning the eyes? I noticed they were cut out... or is that just an earlier picture?

THis is a really great suit

That one looks awesome. I was once tempted to get into one of those, but didn't do so because I thought it may be too much work...may have to rethik that again!

Yeah,
I'd love to wear the suit too if I were maybe 100 lbs. thinner, and at least 5" shorter. I don't think the world is ready for a 6'2" 270lbs Spiderman. I don't care how strong you think that webbing is, it ain't supporting my hairy butt. And speaking of 'support' what exactly does a guy wear under that outfit? (Please no pix!)

Are you repositioning the eyes? I noticed they were cut out... or is that just an earlier picture?

THis is a really great suit

thanks, yes i hav to repositioning the lenses , the cut of hole is for viewing:)

ill post some nice pic later

Last edited:
spiderman replica costume complete

ladies and gentlemen , fasten your sit belt

prepare to swing with me !!!

finally done it !!!

DSCN9024.jpg

DSCN9025.jpg

DSCN9032.jpg

DSCN9034.jpg

DSCN9070.jpg

That's top notch work there. The texture on the fabric and the subtle muscle detail is really nice. Looks like the webbing must be a nightmare to keep stuck down.

The lenses do not meet the webbing on the mask. How much of a Sizes difference is there between Yuri's lenses & JFX? Or Is this the effect of the JFX face shell & lenses combo?

Much better! Although looks like you had a bit of trouble with the right eye... I guess it would be your left eye :lol.

looks 10X better though. Well done!

Last edited:

I've always wanted a Spidey, and that suit is definitely inspirational. Looks great!
How durable do you think the urethane webs are, think they'll need a lot of maintenance? I'm somewhere in between on deciding on printed webs and urethane ones.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back