Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. Batman Arkham Knight, REVEAL 10/03

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. TDKRises BANE Biker Jacket/Vest Added 11/

Glad you dig it guys!

Oh and hey Bandit-Jedi I just saw your sig below your posts, totally awesome and thanks a bunch bud.
Dude, you ROCK! :thumbsup :)

David

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. TDKRises BANE Biker Jacket/Vest Added 11/

Is the vest on it's own a possibility?

Beautiful work as always. :)

Is the vest on it's own a possibility?

Beautiful work as always. :)

Sorry, no. It's a jacket that transforms into the vest shown. It's really a brilliant design...wear it as a vest if you wish, or if it's cool enough just attach the sleeves and collar and bang...instant Bane Jacket! :)
However the product is 'as shown' and cannot be offered as just the vest alone...sorry bud, but I do hope that the practicality and over all functional nature....not to mention bad arse nature of this garment 'visually' convey our strong efforts in creating an extremely versatile 'movie replica' garment. :cool

David

It certainly is a bad-ass 'movie replica' buddy, no worries there!
Just thought I'd ask.

Now to save my pennies!

Oh while I'm here, ever thought about doing a Batman Begins: League of Shadows/Ninja suit?

"Once this coat is cut, stitched and assembled...Then you'll have my permission to wear it!"

AntiqueMilitary_zps29c7eb84.jpg

:cool

Oh while I'm here, ever thought about doing a Batman Begins: League of Shadows/Ninja suit?

Those suits were incredible, but we'd have a tough time reinterpreting them as wearable everyday garments....sadly.

David

Glad you dig it guys!

Oh and hey Bandit-Jedi I just saw your sig below your posts, totally awesome and thanks a bunch bud.
Dude, you ROCK! :thumbsup :)

David

Like I've told you, when I come across such a quality product, as well as a Top-notch run company, I will fully back them in any way possible...big or small.

The only words I use to describe UD are words of awesomeness! Now how about sending me a hundred or so business cards to hand out at the Wizard World Comic Con in New Orleans at the end of November? You know I have two complete suits of yours to show off now that I got some Rinzler pants!!

Here's where we're at today...now in final stage of assembly and will have custom made buttons attached.:cool

BaneTrench_zps017829d5.jpg

Like I've told you, when I come across such a quality product, as well as a Top-notch run company, I will fully back them in any way possible...big or small.

The only words I use to describe UD are words of awesomeness! Now how about sending me a hundred or so business cards to hand out at the Wizard World Comic Con in New Orleans at the end of November? You know I have two complete suits of yours to show off now that I got some Rinzler pants!!

I'll do what I can, but it's going to be tight. I'm expecting my printer to deliver our promo and marketing materials by weeks end...if there's time I'll overnight some to you. (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

David

I'll do what I can, but it's going to be tight. I'm expecting my printer to deliver our promo and marketing materials by weeks end...if there's time I'll overnight some to you. (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

David

Great!
I'll be staying in New Orleans everyday Fri-Sun but I live close enough that even if they come in on Saturday I can run back home to pick them up.
I'll PM you my address just in case you are able to send them.

Here's where we're at today...now in final stage of assembly and will have custom made buttons attached.:cool

BaneTrench_zps017829d5.jpg

David

I might be excited to see this!! :popcorn

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. TDKRises BANE Trench Coat Added 11/27

This jacket features a removable collar and sleeves.

NNP_4461web_zps9e4802df.jpg

Here it is with the collar removed.... :cool

NNP_4509web_zps6ad7bd0e.jpg

David

Last edited:
Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. TDKRises BANE Trench Coat Added 11/27

Here's something you don't see everyday... :love

Thanks to the fine folks at Tom Spina Designs, this happy UD Replicas customer can still enjoy his Batman Begins Motorcycle Suit while his bike is parked for the winter. :thumbsup

Tom Spina Designs specialize in custom displays and restoration work. Be sure to check them out!

Photo courtesy of TSD.

TSDDisplay_zps7add8eaa.jpg

Rimma :)

Question for those with the 89 gloves: are the fins rubber or hard plastic? I've noticed I tend to stab my clumsy self with resin fins :facepalm

Any update on the Catwoman suit?

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. TDKRises BANE Jacket - Vest Video Added 2

looks great david,
sort of seems like i'm watching a video of a stripper. lol

Re: Licensed Batman Related Leather Goods. TDKRises BANE Jacket - Vest Video Added 2

The Dark Knight Rises: BANE Leather Jacket/Vest goes up for pre order this week. :thumbsup
I've seen people speculating on the price of this being in and around a thousand, but I can confirm that the MSRP for this Jacket is $598.00. :love
All other details will be made available on the website. :cool

BaneOverviewweb2corrected_zpsc4b8a677.jpg

David

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back